- 0.1 Overview of WCR BTC-TKD Notification 2016-17:
- 0.2 WCR BTC-TKD Vacancies 2016-17:
- 0.3 Eligibility Criteria to Apply WCR Apprentice Jobs 2016-17:
- 0.4 WCR BTC-TKD (Machinist) Selection Process:
- 0.5 WCR Apprentice Pay Scale Details:
- 0.6 WCR BTC-Kota (Electrician) Apply Online:
- 0.7 Details of WCR BTC-TKD (COPA) Results & Select List:
- 0.8 Key Date for WCR Apprentice Vacancies 2016-17:
- 0.9 WCR Apprentice BTC Joining Letter:
- 1 Related Posts:
WCR 204 Apprentice Vacancies Recruitment 2016-17 West Central Railway Apply
The West Central Railway had released a notification for the recruitment of 204 vacancies in Apprentice posts. The aspirants who are interested in applying for the post can have the application form on the official website. The applications are steps are mentioned as below for easy to apply. The candidates can follow the official website for more details of above notification. The aspirants can check the entire notice below before applying to the post. The aspirants can stay in touch with our web portal for more details.
Overview of WCR BTC-TKD Notification 2016-17:
Association Name: West Central Railway.
Post Name: Apprentice Posts.
Number of Vacancies: 204.
Mode of Application: Online.
Application Status: Available Now.
Official website: www.mcr.indianrailway.gov.in
WCR BTC-TKD Vacancies 2016-17:
- BTC-TKD (Welder-Gas & Electrical): 12.
- BTC-Kota (Electrician): 51.
- BTC-TKD (Lab Assistant): 01.
- BTC-TKD (Mechanist): 05.
- BTC-Kota (Fitter-Mechanic): 10.
- BTC-Kota (Carpenter): 01.
- BTC-Kota (Painter-General): 02.
- BTC-TKD (Plumber): 05.
- BTC-Kota (Mason): 03.
- BTC-TKD (Painter-General): 05.
- BTC-Kota (Welder-Gas & Electrical): 01.
- BTC-TKD (Electrician): 38.
- BTC-TKD (Draftsman-Mechanical): 02.
- BTC-TKD (Electronics): 20.
- BTC-TKD (Fitter-Mechanic): 27.
- BTC-TKD (COPA): 14.
- BTC-TKD (Turner): 05.
- BTC-TKD (Crane Operator): 02.
Eligibility Criteria to Apply WCR Apprentice Jobs 2016-17:
The candidates apply for the Apprentice post can pass the 10th class and ITI certification from a recognized organization. For more details of educational requirements aspirants can check the official notification.
WCR BTC-TKD (Machinist) Selection Process:
The selection of WCR BTC-TKD (Turner) Posts will be academic merit based of ITI, Physical & Medical Fitness. The aspirants can visit the official notification for more details of selection process & others.
The age limit required to apply for the post will be min 15 years to max 24 years. The age relaxation will be accepted as per the government norms. The candidates can check the official notification for details of age criteria & relaxation periods etc.
WCR Apprentice Pay Scale Details:
The aspirants can check the official website for details of salary structure for the Apprentice Post Application Fee:
The candidates need to pay the fee to apply for the WCR BTC-Kota Selection. The details of application fee are mentioned in the notice below.
- For SC, ST & PH Applicants: Rs.70/-.
- For All Other Candidates: Rs.170/-.
WCR BTC-Kota (Electrician) Apply Online:
- Visit the official website first.
- Click on the WCR Apprentice Notification on notifications tab.
- Select apply online link.
- Enter the details required to apply & upload the documents required to apply.
- Pay the application fee & Click on finish button.
- Take a copy of the application form for reference.
Details of WCR BTC-TKD (COPA) Results & Select List:
The candidates selected for the West Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment will get their results soon on the official website. The announcement of results & merit list will be updated soon in our web portal.
Key Date for WCR Apprentice Vacancies 2016-17:
Online Application Status: Available Now.
Last Date to Submit Online Application: 09th December 2016.
Selection Date & Results Announcement will be updated soon.
WCR Apprentice BTC Joining Letter:
The aspirants who are selected in the WCR BTC-TKD Posts selection will download their joining letter on the official website soon. The process to download the joining letter will be updated soon in our web portal. For more details regarding above notice, postulants can check our web portal regularly.