UPSSSC Cane Supervisor Syllabus 2016 Ganna Paryaveshak Sample Model Previous Papers-
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) had recently posted an advertisement to recruit the Cane Supervisor on the 874 Posts, so applicants those who were interested with this recruitment they applied Online mode successfully from the official website @ www.upsssc.gov.in So applicants huge number of quantity were applied and now the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) will organize the Written Exam for this vacancy, so applicants those who eligible for the Exam they are looking for the UPSSSC Cane Supervisor Exam Syllabus and Pattern 2016 on the various internet sites, so applicants will be get it from the official website in the PDF file.
Points on the UPSSSC Exam Notification Details 2016-
- Name of the Board- Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC)
- Post Name- Cane Supervisor
- No. of Posts- 874 Posts
- Job Category- Govt
- Location- Uttar Pradesh
- Exam Status- Update soon
- Post Category- Syllabus and Exam Patter, Previous Year Model Papers
- Status- Available
- Website- www.upsssc.gov.in
Information on the UPSSSC 874 Cane Supervisor Exam Syllabus and Pattern 2016-
The board of Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) every year recruits the large number of applicant on the various no. of posts in the various departments. So applicants applied Online Mode from the official website and after that eligible applicants able for the different exam. So applicants those who wants to get good mark and also want to get good rank in the Exam, so they take help from the Syllabus and Previous Year Model Papers, which will be available on the official website and also on this page.
|Paper||Name of the Subject||No. of Question||Marks||Time Duration|
|Paper 1||General Studies GS||50||50||02 Hours|
|Paper 2||Hindi, English||50||50|
- The Exam Paper will be objective type question paper.
- There will be 4 answers given in every question in which applicants have to select the right answers.
- There will be penalty of 0.25 marks negative marking on every wrong answers.
- The Total no. of Question will be 200 and total marks 200.
- The total time duration of this question paper will be 2 Hours.
Click here to get Previous year Model Papers of Ganna Paryaveshak 2016