UPSC Geologist Recruit 2017 Vacancies Notification Geoscientist Form
Union Public Services Commission (UPSC) had released the geology survey of India recruitment 2017 notification for the job seekers of India who are looking for the Govt Job, the applicants will be selected for like as Geologist, Hydro-Geologist, geoscientist upsc, Chemist etc posts, so applicants download the gsi vacancy 2017 advertisement and read all the instruction carefully and after that they will able to filled his application form via Online Mode from the official website of Union Public Services Commission (UPSC) @ www.upsc.gov.in All the details like as Education Qualification, Age Criteria, Application form procedure are given below here in a simple manner.
Eligibility Criteria for the UPSC GSI Recruitment 2017-
Educational Qualification for GSI– In this recruitment the education qualification required are different for the every post, so applicants for more information like gsi 2017 and gsi recruit chemist no of vacancy download the advertisement from the official website and read it.
Age Criteria for the GSI 2017- For this job vacancy applicant must have max age 40 years and not more than 21 years. Age relaxation will be given for the reserved category candidate as per the norms of Government for geology survey of India 2017 exam
Method of Selection gsi recruitment 2017– Applicants will be selected for this job vacancy as follows-
- Written Exam
- Personality Test
- Interview Test
How To apply for the GSI Online Application form 2017-
- At the first applicants will log on the official website of Union Public Services Commission (UPSC) @ www.upsc.gov.in
- After that click on the Recruitment Portal.
- Select the upsc geo scientist exam form 2017 before geo exam 2017 last date.
- Registered with all details and click on submit.
- Applicants must have valid Mobile No. and Email ID.
- Fill the application form and click on submit.
- Upload the photo and signature as per describe in the gsi recruitment 2017 notification advertisement.
- After that for future security take to print this application form.
UPSC geologist exam 2017 Exam Syllabus and Pattern
So the applicants who wanted to get good marks and want to crack this Exam, so they download the Syllabus and Exam Pattern from the official website and also on this page. Soon here the UPSC GSI Sample model previous solved papers will be updated
UPSC geoscientist 2017 Exam Admit Card & Result
Applicants will get their Respective gsi chemist recruitment 2016 Admit Card after submitting the Application form to appeared in the Exam, which will be available on the official website soon. After that candidate will also check their UPSC GSI Exam Result 2016 from the portal of UPSC.