UPSC ESE/IES Engg Services Prelims Admit Card 2016-17 Latest & Previous Cut Off Gen OBC SC ST
UPSC officials have posted the IES/ESE Engineering Services Exam notification regarding the admit cards and previous latest Gen OBC SC ST cut off marks. The candidates who have applied for the ESE exam might be waiting for the further details of exam like admit cards, exam pattern and cut off marks. The details are mentioned below in the article. Candidates can go through the complete article for all the details and prepare well for the exam.
The Union Public Service Commission has recently published the notification regarding the recruitment process for the post of ESE Engineering service. There were many openings available for the eligible candidates. As expected the department has received many applications. Now the candidates will be waiting for the exam pattern, admit cards and cut off marks, they can get the details below.
UPSC ESE Civil Electrical Mechanical ECE Exam Details:
- Name of the organization: UPSC Union Public Service Commission.
- Name of the post: ESE Engineering Service.
- No: of vacancies: 440.
- Official website: www.upsc.gov.in .
- Notice about: Admit cards and Cut off marks.
UPSC ESE IES Prelims Admit cards 2017 download process:
Applicants can get the admit cards from the official website 10 days prior the exam. Admit card will be containing all the details like exam date, time and venue with complete address. Candidates need to carry the admit card with one government identity proof to the exam hall. Without this candidates will not allow writing the exam.
The process to download the admit card:
- Open the official website upsc.gov.in .
- Check for the UPSC ESE Admit cards link in the home page notifications.
- Click on the link and enter the registration number and DOB of the applicant.
- As you submit the details candidates can find the admit cards on the screen with all the applicant’s details.
- Download the admit card and take print out of it.
Note: candidates need to preserve the admit cards till the end of the selection.
Prelims Exam Pattern and Syllabus of UPSC IES-ESE 2017:
The exam paper will be in two parts part 1 and part 2.
- Part 1 will be of objective type questions for 500marks on topics like general ability & engineering aptitude. Time duration will be 2hrs.
- Part 2 will be of the subjective type of 300 marks based on Engineering subjects conducted for 3hrs.
The detailed syllabus of the exam will be uploaded shortly in the article. Till then candidates can refer last year papers.
Prelims ESE Cut Off marks 2017 for the UPSC Exam:
Part 1: cut off marks out of 600 marks
|Electronics and telecommunications||325||320||278||247||201||–|
Part II: Cut off marks out of 1000 marks
|Electronics and telecommunications||521||540||475||447||345||–|
Note: For all latest updates stay in touch with our articles.
Download here the hall ticket of UPSC IES-ESE 2016