UPSC Civil Services IAS IPS 2016 – Apply Online Here
The Union Public Service Commission published the notification about the CSE Exam for the IAS candidates. The aspirants looking for the notification can now check the official notice which is available in the website. The applications are going to be accepted from April 23rd 2016. The application form should be submitted online only. The details regarding the exam are provided below. Go through the complete information and start applying for the exam.
Notification About CSE Exam by UPSC:
The CSE Civil Services Examinations is the exam conducted by the UPSC government for recruiting the candidates for IAS Indian Administrative Services. It is a national worldwide conducted competitive exam. It is conducted by Union Public Service Commissions, which also recruits candidates for IFS Indian Foreign service and IPS Indian Police Service, IRS Indian Revenue Service. This is one of the toughest exam in India with success rate of 0.1% to 0.3% with more than 900000 applicants every year.
This exam is conducted in two phases- Preliminary Exam and main Exam followed by interview. The entire process from the notification of prelims exam to the final results it takes approximately one year. The paper will be purely objective type questions with subjects as general studies and aptitude test and main exam will be conventional etc.,
UPSC Civil Services Application Fee Details:
The applicants have to pay the application fee in the below described format. The applicants must pay Rs.100/-. Applicants belonging to reserved category need not pay any fee.
- Offline/Cash Mode.
Online Payment: The candidates willing to pay online must pay the fee using the net banking mode of SBI/State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/SBH/State bank of Mysore/State bank of Patiala/State bank of Travancore or by using any debit/credit cards.
Offline: Applicants can pay the fee by demand draft in any mentioned bank, and submit the challan in Part II registration.
Steps to Fill the Application Form of IAS 2016:
- Open the UPSC official website www.upsc.gov.in.
- Open the link UPSC IAS 2016 from the notifications.
- Open the registration form which is divided into two parts part 1 and part 2.
- Enter the details in part 1 registration which helps you to get your unique registration Id.
- Using this unique Id login to the part II registration.
- Fill the form with all the required details and attached the photograph, signature and other required documents.
- Make the required fee payment, or attached the challan if paid offline.
- Submit all the details and take the print out of it.
- Save the registration details correctly,
The updated news about the exam and exam syllabus will be updated shortly.