UPSC CDS (II) Exam 2016 Admit Card Exam Date Previous Cut Off-
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) had conducted the Combined Defence Service (CDS)-I Exam 2016 recently, and now applicants who have appeared in CDS-I and could not get cleared so now they applied for the CDS-II Exam 2016, so the UPSC CDS-II Exam 2016 will be conducted on the 23rd October 2016 (Sunday) at the various exam center across all of India Country. So applicants those who will appear in the exam they are now searching the UPSC CDS-II Exam Admit card 2016, so they get shortly the Admit Card from the official page in the 1st week of October 2016 month.
Important Date for UPSC CDS-II 2016-
- Releasing Date of CDS-II Notification– 16th July 2016
- Online Application Can be filled from– 16th July to 12th August 2016
- CDS-II Exam Admit Card Available– 1st week of October 2016
- CDS-II Exam date– 23rd October 2016
- Duration of Course- 1 day
Information on the UPSC CDS-II Exam Hall Ticket 2016-
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is one of the largest recruitment board of the India Country which recruits the various vacancies for the different posts decided by the UPSC. The UPSC selects the applicants for their respective posts on the performance their Steps conducted by the UPSC. This year UPSC had released the advertisement for the CDS- II Exam, through the CDS- II Exam applicants will be selected as an Officer in the Indian Military Academy (IMA), Indian Air Force Academy (IFA), Indian Nausena Academy (INA), Officers Training Academy (OTA). So applicants those who submitted his application form, they can download his UPSC CDS-II Exam Call Letter 2016 from the official page @ www.upsc.nic.in As follows the procedure given below-
- Visit the official page of the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) @ www.upsc.nic.in
- At the home page click on the Exam> Admit Card.
- Find here Written Exam Admit Card for CDS-II 2016.
- Click on that fill all the entries by the applicants like Reg. No. & DOB and captcha.
- Submit and check all the details of the applicants like Exam Date, Time, Venue, Roll No, Name, etc.
- Print this call letter to attend the Exam.