UP TGT PGT (11) Online Application 2016 Exam date Syllabus Exam Pattern-
Here at this recruitment page awesome news for those applicants who were applied for the UP TGT PGT 2011 Application forma and submitted his Online application form, that vacancy had stopped due to technically problem and now the board is going to conduct the UP TGT PGT 2011 Exam soon, the written exam will be conduct at the various different examination centers. So applicants will get soon the UP TGT PGT 2011 Exam Admit Card from the official website. And applicants will get an idea about the Exam like Syllabus and Exam Pattern and also get Exam date from this web page, so read full article for more information.
Points on the UP TGT PGT Exam Details 2016-
- Board Name- Uttar Pradesh Madhymik Siksha Sewa Chayan Board
- Location- Allahabad
- Exam Name- TGT PGT 2011
- Exam Date- 15th, 16th & 17th June 2016
- Job Role- Government
- Location- UP State
- Post Category- Exam Date and Syllabus and Pattern
- Status- Available
- Website- www.upsessb.org
Information on the UP TGT PGT 2011 Exam Syllabus and Pattern 2016-
The board Uttar Pradesh Madhymik Siksha Sewa Chayan Board is the respectable board of the UP State which recruits the huge number of applicants on the various vacancies related to Civil Sector, Teaching Sector, Police etc. on the large number of vacancy. So now the board will conduct the UP TGT PGT 2011 Exam on 15th, 16th & 17th June 2016, so applicants have no idea about the exam pattern and syllabus. So those applicants who wanted to get good marks and good ranks in the exam, so they can this study material from the official website and also from this page which is available. Soon Sample Model previous solved papers will also be updated.
|Part||Subject||Max Marks||Time Duration|
|Part 1||Part I consists of questions related to English or Hindi.||200 Questions||03:00 Hour|
|Part II||Questions are asked related to General Knowledge and relevant subjects.|
- The question of the paper will be multiple choice question, in which candidate will select the right answers from the given 4 answers.
- The Exam paper will be divided in 2 sections i.e. Part I, Part-II.
- The Total no. of question will be 200 Questions and Time Duration will be 03:00 Hour.
- There will be penalty of negative marking of 0.25 marks on each wrong answers.