UP DLD (BTC)/ DPSC (NTT) Application 2016 Apply Here-
Uttar Pradesh Board of Secondary Education is going to release the Application Form for the DLD Basic Training Certificate (BTC)/ District Primary School Center (DPSC) Nursery Teacher Training (NTT) on tha various vacancies, so applicants who are interested to join this program and also waiting, so they will have to download the advertisement from the official website and after that check his eligibility criteria. The Application form will be started from for UP DLD (BTC)/ DPSC (NTT) Application form 2016 from 10th May 2016. For more details like as Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Procedure and Application Fee for this job vacancy are given here in the simple manner-
Eligibility Criteria for the UP DLD (BTC)/ DPSC (NTT) Online Application 2016-
Educational Requirement for UP BTC– For this job opportunity applicants must have completed his Bachelor’s Degree in Hindi, English etc. subjects with at least min 50% marks from the recognized University of Board.
Age Limit for UP BTC- Applicants must have age between for this Application vacancy 21- 31 year. Age relaxation will be consider for the reserved category as per the government rule.
- For UR & OBC Candidates – Rs.500/- only.
- For SC/ST Category Candidates Rs.200/- only. Applicants will also make a Demand Draft of Rs 50000/- and Application form Fee Rs 1000/-
How To apply for UP DLD (BTC)/ DPSE (NTT) Online Application Form 2016-
- First of all applicants will visit the official website @ www.exa.regulatoryauthorityup.in
- Then click on the Recruitment at the web page.
- Click on the DLD (BTC)/ DPSC (NTT) Online Application Form 2016.
- After that fill all the details by the applicants in correct details.
- Then upload the photograph and signature as required format.
- Then applicants will take hard copy of this application form.
If the applicants wants any inquiry, suggestions and feedback related to this article or vacancy please visit the official website @ www.exam.regulatoryauthorityup.in Or leave a comment in the inbox which is given below, we will try solve your problem as soon as.