UP DLD (BTC)/ DPSE (NTT) Application Form 2017 Eligibility –
Secretary, Examination Regulatory Authority, Uttar Pradesh, Allahabad is going to release the Application Form for the DLD Basic Training Certificate (BTC)/ District Primary School Center (DPSC) Nursery Teacher Training (NTT) Examinations for the year 2017-18. The candidates who are interested in join this program and also waiting for application forms can check the official website for details of notification. The aspirants first check the eligibility criteria & then applicant meets the required eligibility apply for the examinations. The UP DLD (BTC) Application Form will be started in the month of May 2017. For more details like as Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Procedure and Application Fee for this seat vacancy are given below.
Over View of the UP DLD/ DPSC Application Form 2017
The UP Board every year conducts the BTC & NTT Entrance Test for various courses. The applicants will have the entrance test for the courses. The candidates who will be qualified from the test only get their training from the UP Examination Authority. The UP BTC/ NTT Exam Dates, Pattern, syllabus & previous question paper details are available on the official website. For more information contenders can follow the article below.
Brief Details of Uttar Pradesh Teacher Training Application 2017
|Association NAme||Secretary, Examination Regulatory Authority, Uttar Pradesh, Allahabad|
|Examination Courses||DLD Basic Training Certificate & DPSC Nursery Teacher Training Courses|
|Article Category||UP BTC/ NTT Exam Application|
|Available Dates of Applications||May 2017|
|Official Website Address||www.examregulatoryauthorityup.in|
UP DLD/ DPSC Training Eligibility Criteria
- Educational Requirement for UP DPSC Examination 2017 –
For this job opportunities, applicants must have completed his Bachelor’s Degree in Hindi, English & other subjects with at least min 50% marks from the recognised University of Board.
- Age Limit for UP Basic Training Certificate Exam 2017 –
Applicants must have age between for this Application vacancy 21- 31 year. The age relaxation will be considered for the reserved category as per the UP government rule.
- For UR & OBC Candidates – Rs.500/- only.
- For SC/ST Category Candidates Rs.200/- only.
- The application fee should be paid either in online mode or offline mode.
Procedure for UP DLD/ DPSE Apply Online 2017
- First of all, applicants will visit the official website.
- Then click on the Recruitment at the web page.
- Click on the DLD (BTC)/ DPSC (NTT) Online Application Form 2017.
- After that fill all the details by the applicant correct details.
- Then upload the photograph and signature as required format.
- Then applicants will take a hard copy of this application form for reference.
The candidates who are applied for the examinations will get their admit card soon on the official website. The candidates who are qualified in the UP DLD/ DPSC Exams 2017 will get the government jobs through training certificate from UP Examinations Authority. The examination dates & other details are given in the article below.