United Bank Apply Online PO Recruitment 2016 PGDBF Exam Pattern-
United Bank of India (UBI) had released an advertisement on the official page of UBI @ www.unitedbankofinidia.com The advertisement is to recruit for Probationary Officers (PO) JMG Scale-I for 100 Posts and will be selected after PGDBF Programme. Candidate will have to completed the one year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF) Course. So applicants download the notification from the official page and read all the instructions carefully and check also eligibility. Then they will able to fill his Application form via Online Mode from the official page @ www.unitedbankofinidia.com.
Vacancy Details on the UBI 2016-
- Total No. of Vacancy- 100 Posts (Gen- 51, OBC- 27, SC- 15, ST- 7)
- Name of Vacancy- Probationary Officers (PO) JMG Scale-I
UBI 100 Probationary Officers (PO) JMG Scale-I Recruitment Eligibility Details 2016-
Educational Qualification- For this job vacancy applicants must have completed his Graduation Degree in any stream from the recognized University or Institute. Applicants who are in final year degree programme they will be not eligible for this recruitment.
Age Limit for UBI– Applicants must have age between 21-40 years (should not born earlier than 02/06/1986 and not later than 01/06/1995). The reserved applicants will get the age relaxation as per decided by the Government.
- Gen/ OBC Category Candidate will have to pay Rs.700/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD Category applicants will pay Rs.150/-
The Mode of application fee will be Online Mode through the Credit Card/ Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Challan Mode etc.
Selection Process– The Selection will be made for this vacancy as follows-
- Online Exam
Procedure to Fill UBI PO Online Application form 2016-
- Visit the official page of UBI @ www.unitedbankofinidia.com.
- Click on the Career link.
- Here find out the Online Recruitment for the 100 Probationary Officers (PO) Application form 2016.
- Click on that and fill the application form in correct norms.
- Click on submit and make the payment and upload the photo and signature in required format.
- Take the final copy of this Application form for future use.
Important Date for UBI-
- Online Registration will be commenced from- 28/06/2016
- Closing Date of Application form- 12/07/2016
- Online Fee Payment from- 28/06/2016 to 12/07/2016
- Pre-Exam Training Call Letter Download from- After 20/07/2016
- PET Held from- 20/07/2016 to 01/08/2016
- Call Letter Download From- After 26/07/2016
- UBI PO Online Exam Date- 07th July 2016
Exam Syllabus and Pattern 2016-
|Sr No.||Name of Subject||No. of Questions||Max Marks||Mode of Test||Time Duaration|
|1||Reasoning Ability||50||50||Hindi & English||02 Hour|
|2||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||Hindi & English|
|3||English Language||50||50||Hindi & English|
(with special reference
to Banking Industry)
|50||50||Hindi & English|
Admit Card & Result 2016-
Applicants who have submitted his Online Application form they will able for Online Exam for PO Posts, so they can download the Admit Card from the official page @ www.unitedbankofindia.com Soon. After that soon they can check his Exam Result from the official page of UBI.
Payment of Application Fee