UKPSC Lower PCS Services Cutoff SC ST Gen OBC, Admit Card, Syllabus
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission had released a notification for the Combined Lower Subordinate Service Examination 2016. The applied candidate checks the official website for more information. The details about Examination date, Syllabus, Examination pattern & Admit card are given in the website below.
Brief notification about UKPSC:
Association Name: Uttarakhand Public Service Commission.
Post Name: Combined Lower Subordinate Service.
Selection procedure: Written Examination & Interview.
Official Website: www.ukpsc.gov.in.
Syllabus of UKPSC Lower PCS Services Examination:
- Preliminary Examination- Objective type-max marks 200- 120 min.
- Main Examination- Descriptive type- 200 marks- 180 min.
- General Aptitude test:
- Relationship concepts.
- Arithmetical reasoning.
- Decision making.
- Arithmetical number series.
- Visual memory.
- Space visualization.
- relationship concepts.
- Verbal and figure classification.
- General awareness test:
- General Science.
- Indian National Movements.
- Current Events.
- Knowledge of Computer.
- Geography & Demography of India.
- Indian Polity and Economy.
- General Awareness about Uttarakhand.
- Sports and Games.
- Geography of India and Demography.
- Indian Agriculture.
- Natural Resources of Uttarakhand and their Development.
- Current events of International, National and State Importance.
- History and Culture of Uttarakhand.
- Elementary Knowledge of Indian Constitution.
- Science and Technology.
- Indian polity and Economy.
- Statistical analysis graphs and diagrams.
- General Science and Environment.
- Geography of Uttarakhand.
- Uttarakhand State Formation Movement and Important personalities.
Selection Process for UKPSC 2016:
The candidate selection of UKPSC will be given below.
It is a combination of two examinations. Those are Preliminary Examination & Main Examination.
It is a viva based examination. The applicants shortlisted from the interview are placed in the organization.
Admit Card for UKPSC Examination:
The admit cards will be available soon on the official website. All the applied candidates are following our website for latest information. Without the admit card applicants will be disqualified from writing the examination.
Note: The aspirants need to carry a Government ID proof for the examination along with entry cards.
Procedure to Download Admit Card for UKPSC Lower Sub Ordinate:
- Open the Official website of UKPSC.
- Click on a link to download the Admit card.
- Enter the details required to download.
- Submit the details you entered.
- Take a print of admit card.
Results & Cutoff for UKPSC Examination:
The results, merit list & cut off marks for SC/ST/OBC candidates will be announced soon on the official website. The above details will be released after completion of the examination.