UIICL AO Scale 1 300Post Recruitment 2016 online application-
This is the good news for the job seekers who are looking a job in the insurance sector, so United India insurance Company Ltd (UIICL) is going to release an advertisement to recruit the 300 Posts for the Administrative Officers (Scale- I), so the notification is available on the official website in the PDF file, so applicants those who are interested, first of all download the notification and check his eligibility and after that will able for Online Application form. The Online Application form will be accepted from the 06th May 2016 and last date is 17th May 2016. Soon UIICL Sample model previous solved papers will also be updated here.
Vacancy Details on the United India insurance Company Ltd (UIICL) Application form 2016-
- Total No. of Vacancy- 300 Posts (Gen- 165 Posts, SC- 37 Post, ST- 21 Posts, OBC- 77 Posts, PWD- 6 Posts)
- Post Name- Administrative Officers (Scae-I)
Eligibility Criteria for the UIICL 300 Officers Generalist and Specialist Vacancy Application form 2016-
Educational Requirement for UIICL- Applicants those who will be want to apply for this job vacancy they must have completed his Degree in their respective discipline from any recognized University or Board.
Age Criteria for the UIICL– Applicants must have age between 21- 30 years as on 31/03/2016. The procedure of age relaxation for the reserved category applicants as per the rules of government.
Important date to be Remember-
- Online Application form will be Start- 06th May 2016
- Last Date of Submission of Application form- 17th May 2016
- Date of Exam- 12th June 2016
How To apply for the UIICL 300 AO Posts Online Application form 2016-
- Candidate will visit the official website of the United India insurance Company Ltd (UIICL) @ www.uiic.co.in
- Then download the notification and read the instructions carefully before applying.
- If the eligible then click on the Apply Online.
- Fill the personal details of the applicants and upload the photo and signature.
- If applicable then pay the application fee.
- Check once the all details and take print the application form for future use.
For any latest updates or information related to this article applicants can visit the official website of United India insurance Company Ltd (UIICL) @ www.uiic.co.in or leave a comment in the inbox, our team will be solve the problems as soon as possible.