UGC-NET July 2016 Application Syllabus Exam Pattern JRF & Eligibility for Assistant Professor
Central Board Of Secondary Education (An Autonomous Organisation under the Union Ministry of Human Resource Development Govt. of India) is going to conduct an examination for the Junior Research Fellowship and Eligibility for Assistant Professor which is scheduled on 10th July-2016. The one who want to appear for the examination, need to apply for the exam first for which the interested candidates need Application For UGC-NET Junior Research Fellowship-2016, Syllabus For UGC-NET Junior Research Fellowship-2016, Exam Pattern For UGC-NET Junior Research Fellowship-2016, Application For Eligibility of Assistant Professor-2016, Syllabus For Eligibility of Assistant Professor-2016 and Exam Pattern For Eligibility of Assistant Professor-2016.
Key Information On CBSE UGC NET 2016 Paper 1 2 3 Application
The CBSE board have conducted many such examinations which defines the eligibility of the applicant for the vacant post released by the organization at that particular time. Now, its the time for Junior Research Fellowship and Assistant Professor and the applications for the eligibility test will be available from 12th April-2016 and the last date by which the application must be submitted is 12/05/16. The payment of the application fee is accepted till 13/05/16. Here we are providing the application procedure, schedule, exam pattern and syllabus downloading procedure.
Short Description About The UGC NET 2016 Exam Form
- Board/ Organization: Central Board of Secondary Education.
- Official Website: www.cbsc.nic.in
- Exam Name: UGC- National Eligibility Test.
- Examination Conducted For: Junior Research fellowship and Assistant Professor.
- Application Date: 12/04/16 to 12/05/16.
- Application Payment Last Date: 13/05/16.
- Exam Schedule: 10 July-2016 (divided into 3 sessions in one day)
- Category: Application, exam pattern and Syllabus.
- Status: Application available, syllabus and exam pattern is available officially.
How To Apply And Download The UGC NET Paper I II III Syllabus, Exam Pattern?
- The applicant who is interested to participate the exam have to log on to the official website.
- Click on UGC NET examination-2016.
- Click on Apply Online Link.
- Submit the details on or before 12/05/16.
- Pay the application fee on or before 13/05/16.
- Now click on the submit button and your application submission will be done.
- For exam pattern and syllabus, click on the link followed by the particular you are searching for.
- Download the file and prepare accordingly.
Click me to get application of UGC NET 2016 along with syllabus