TSPSC Health Jobs 2118 Staff Nurse, ANM/ DME Notification 2016 Apply Online
Telangana State Health Department is going to release the advertisement to recruit the Medical Officer, Staff Nurse, and other vacancies on the 2118 Posts through Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC). So those candidates of Telangana State who is searching the Government Jon in Telangana State, so for them the good opportunity for them. They will able to filled his Application form via Online Mode from the main portal of Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) @ www.tspsc.gov.in
Vacancy Details on TSPSC 2016-
Health Department (DME) Posts
- Assistant Professor- 126 Posts
- Lab Technician – Grade – I – 88 Posts
- Tutors – 65 Posts
- Pharmacist – 58 Posts
- Physicist – 06 Posts
- Asst Liberian – 06 Posts
Head of The Department Vacancies-
- Staff Nurse – 733 Posts
- Civil Asst Surgeon – 228 Posts
- Lab Technician – Grade II – 78 Posts
- Pharmacist – 100 Posts
- Radiographer – 19 Posts
- DAS Officer – 7 Posts
- Assistant Statistical Officer – 06 Posts
- Paramedical – 02 Posts
Vaiday Vidahn Parishat Jobs
- Staff Nurse – 208 Posts
- ANM – 152 Posts
- CAS – 150 Posts
- Pharmacist – 55 Posts
- DAS – 10 Posts
- Lab Technician – 09 Posts
- Physio Therapist – 06 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for TSPSC Health Department 2016-
Educational Qualification- Applicants must have completed his min Degree in their respective discipline from the recognized University or Institute. Post wise qualification details refer the official notification.
Age Limit– For age limit details applicants must have checked the advertisement as available on the official page.
Application Fee– Refer the official advertisement for application fee details.
Selection Procedure– Candidate will be selected for this posts on the performance of as given below steps-
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
How To apply for TSPSC Health Department Application form 2016-
- Visit the official page of TSPSC @ www.tspsc.gov.in
- Click on the Recruitment Portal and search here respective link.
- Fill the application form and pay the application fee.
- Upload the photo and signature.
- Print the application form for future use.
Exam Syllabus and Pattern— Applicants shortly get the Exam Syllabus and Pattern from the official page of TSPSC @ www.tspsc.gov.in In PDF file. So they start his best preparation.
Admit Card & Result 2016– Before 2 weeks the applicants can get their Admit Card to attend the Exam conducted by the TSPSC. After that candidate can also check his Result from the main portal of TSPSC.
- Start Date of Filling Online Application form- Update Soon
- Last Date for Submission of Application form- Update Soon
- Exam Date- Update Soon