TSPSC Forest Officer (FRO FSO BO ABO) Syllabus 2016 Sample Model Previous Papers
Latest News for TSPSC Telangana Forest Department has now released the vacancies for about 2007 posts for Assistant Beat Officer and other Recruitment 2016. The candidates who are in search of latest jobs for them here is good news and candidates can meet their eligibility criteria as below given. A vast number of vacancies is being released candidates can visit the official site and can apply online for the recruitment. Candidates before applying must refer the Forest Range Officer Jobs mentioned on official portal link. The sampepapers2016.in reader should have a look for eligibility criteria as per performance candidates will be selected.
Review on TSPSC Forest Officers Vacancies 2016–
- Name of Organization: Telangana State Public Service Commission
- Total No. of Vacancies: 2007 posts
- Application Mode: Online
- Application Status: Available soon
- Category: TSPSC Forest Dept Beat Forest Officer Syllabus 2016 Download
Post wise vacancies Details –
- Forest Range Officer: 51 Posts
- Forest Section Officer: 198 Posts
- Beat Officer: 574 Posts
- Assistant Beat officer: 1184 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for TSPSC Forest Officer Department Recruitment 2016 –
Education Details: Candidates must have completed intermediate exam from any recognized institute or board.
Age Limits: The applicants must have min age of 18 years and max of 30 years.
Selection Procedure: The candidates will be selected as pr their written exam and PET.
Pay Scale/Saray of TSPSC Forest Officer : (Updated soon) The candidates will be paid an amount after selection.
Application Fees: Candidates need to pay Rs. 300 for General Category and Rs. 150 for reserved category.
TSPSC Forest Beat Officer Syllabus and Exam Pattern Download –
- The exam syllabus consists of General English, Maths, Optional Paper, and General Studies.
- The candidates need to focus on their class 12th relevant subjects.
- The English paper will conclude of 100 questions with 100 marks.
- And for Maths also 100 question with 100 marks.
- General Studies includes 150 questions with 150 marks.
- Any optional paper will also consist of 150 questions with 150 marks.
- Last stage is interview and it concluded of 50 marks.
- A total mark of exam is 500.
Download TSPSC Forest Department Recruitment Notification for 2007 Posts — Click Here
Apply Online -Application Form for Beat Officer Posts — Click Here