TSEAMCET Syllabus 2017 Sample/Model/Previous Questions Papers
Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Entrance Exam are being conducted by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University of Hyderabad. The Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University of Hyderabad has recently announced the Telangana EAMCET syllabus for of MPC and Bi.PC candidates. The Telangana State council for higher education every year a huge number of candidates are applying for TS EAMCET over 2.5 lakhs candidates are enrolled for the TS EAMCET Exam. The TS EAMCET has announced that same exam pattern will be there no changes are made in a syllabus of Telangana EAMCET 2016. This syllabus is valid for both MPC and Bi.PC candidates. But there is a difference in MPC and Bi.PC syllabus 2017.
Exam Pattern for TS EAMCET Entrance 2017
|Subject||Maximum Marks||No. of Question|
The question paper consists of 160 questions related to Physics, Chemistry and Math. Total mark for the paper will 160. It means 1 marks will be awarded for each correct answers and there is no negative marking for any wrong answer. Candidates need to complete the paper in specified time, no extra time will be given to late comers. To know about the topic wise details, please check the article below.
Telangana TS EAMCET 2017 Syllabus
The Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University of Hyderabad has organised the Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET) undertaken by (TSCHE) i.e Telangana State Council of Higher Education. This examination is for admission in Engineering, Agriculture and Medical courses. These courses are offered by University or Private Colleges in the state of Telangana.
A). CHEMISTRY SYLLABUS
- Atomic Structure
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- Classification of elements and periodicity in properties
- States of Matter: Gases and Liquids
Organic Compounds Containing c, h and o (Alcohols, Phenols, Ethers, Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids)
- Chemical Equilibrium And Acids-Bases
- The s – Block Elements (Alkali and Alkaline Earth Metals)
- Organic Chemistry-Some Basic Principles and TechnIques and Hydrocarbons
- Electrochemistry and Chemical Kinetics
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
- States Of Matter: Gases And Liquids
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
B). PHYSICS SYLLABUS
- Elements of Vectors EV
- Kinematics & Dynamics
- Collisions & Friction
- Center of Mass (CM)
- Gravitation, Waves
- Fluid Mechanics
- Systems Of Particles And Rotational Motion
- Ray Optics And Optical Instruments
- Dual Nature Of Radiation And Matter
- Materials, Devices and Simple Circuits
- Moving Charges And Magnetism
- Mechanical Properties Of Solids & Fluids
- Electric Charges And Fields
- Communication Systems
- Semiconductor Electronics
- Laws Of Motion
- Electromagnetic Induction
Electrostatic Potential And Capacitance
C) Mathematics Syllabus
- Vector Algebra
- Co-ordinate Geometry
How to Download the Telangana EAMCET 2017 Syllabus
- Step 1- Candidates are advised to visit the official website portal for download the syllabus and model paper of the previous year.
- Step 2- Candidates should now search for EAMCET syllabus/model paper 2017 in a website.
- Step 3- Candidates now download the syllabus according to your subject paper syllabus/model paper 2017.
- Step 4- After download of syllabus and model paper, 2017 candidates need to save the file as PDF format.
- Step 5- Take a print for future use.
Download here the TS EAMCET Papers.
Overview of Telangana EAMCET 2017
|Conducting Body||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University|
|Name of Examination||Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test|
|TS EAMCET Exam Date||12th May 2017|
|Last Date of Application Form (Without Late Fee)||15th April 2017|
|Admit Card Issued On||Update Soon|
Admit Card Issuance Details
Candidates who applied for the Telangana EAMCET Entrance will get the hall ticket 10 days prior to the examination (Exam Date 12th May 2017). Aspirants have to visit the official website to download TS EAMCET Online Admit Card 2017. Applicants are advised to carry the call letter without fail otherwise the board will not allow to writing the entrance examination.
To acquire more information about TS EAMCET Cutoff, Result Merit List and Counselling, stay connect with us and visit out website regularly. Once we get any further details by the officials we can update here as soon as possible.