- 1 TS EAMCET 2017 Answer Key (12th May) Cut Off Result Counselling
The Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance (TS EAMCET) 2017 is being conducted by JNT University Hyderabad (JNTUH) on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE). This examination is the prerequisite for admission into various professional courses offered in University / Private Colleges in the state of Telangana. The Telangana state was conducted the EAMCET exam on 12th May 2017. The contenders who are participated in the Telangana EAMCET 2017 exam will get their result soon on the official website. The release date of the TS EAMCET 2017 Result will be updated soon in our web portal. The contenders who are qualified in the entrance test only eligible for the counselling. The candidates will be qualified on the basis of the cutoff marks. The TS EAMCET 2017 Cutoff will be declared soon in our web portal. The answer key is used to predict the result of the entrance test. So aspirants can download the answer key pdf, the release date of the TS EAMCET Answer Key & process to download the answer key are mentioned in the notice below. The aspirants can also check the TS EAMCET 2017 Counselling Dates, process, seat allotment letter & others soon in our web portal.
TS EAMCET 2017 Answer Key (12th May) Cut Off Result Counselling
The TS EAMCET 2017 was conducted in the admissions of various courses mentioned below & the admission districts are Adilabad, Siddipet, Hyderabad, Mahabubnagar, Medak, Kamareddy, Kothagudem, Mahabubabad, Malkajgiri, Shamshabad, NagarKurnool, Karimnagar, Khammam, Nalgonda, Nizamabad, Ranga Reddy, Warangal, Hanmakonda, Nirmal, Jagtial, Jayashankar, Komaram Bheem, Peddapalle, Sangareddy, Suryapet, Wanaparthy & Yadadri.
Course Offered by the TS EAMCET Exam 2017
Agriculture & Medical Category –
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Horticulture
- B.V.Sc. & Animal Husbandry
- B.F.Sc. – Bachelor of Fisheries Sciences
- B.Tech. (Food Technology (FT))
- B.Pharm.(Bi.P.C) – Bachelor of Pharmacy (Bi.P.C)
- B.Tech.(Bio-Technology) (Bi.P.C.) – Bachelor of Technology in Bio-Technology (Bi.P.C.)
- Pharm-D (Bi.P.C.) – Doctor of Pharmacy (Bi.P.C.)
For Engineering Category –
- B.E. / B.Tech. – Bachelor of Engineering / Bachelor of Technology
- B.Tech.(Ag. Engg.) – Bachelor of Technology (Agricultural Engineering)
- B.Tech.(Bio-Technology) (M.P.C.) – Bachelor of Technology (Bio-Technology) (M.P.C.)
- B.Tech.(Dairy Technology) – Bachelor of Technology (Dairy Technology)
- B.Tech. (Food Technology (FT)) – Bachelor of Technology (Food Technology (FT))
- B.Pharm (M.P.C.) – Bachelor of Pharmacy (M.P.C.)
- Pharm-D (M.P.C.) – Doctor of Pharmacy (M.P.C.)
Over View of Telangana State EAMCET 2017 Admissions
|Exam Name||Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET)|
|For the State||Telangana State (TS)|
|Conducting Authority||Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE)|
|Last Date of TS EAMCET Application Form||15th April 2017 (without late fees)|
|TS EAMCET 2017 Exam Date||12th May 2017|
|Article Caetgory||TS EAMCET 2017 Answer Key, Cutoff & Result|
|Official Website Address||www.tsche.ac.in|
TS EAMCET Answer Key 2017 Download
The answer key for the entrance test will be released soon on the official website. It is used to predict the result/ score by comparing your answers with answer key pdf. The contenders can download the TS EAMCET Set Wise Answer Key after one week of the completion of the entrance test.
- Visit the official website first.
- Click on the TS EAMCET 2017 link on the home page.
- Select the answer key link on the opened page.
- Open the answer key pdf according to the set code of the question paper.
- Download the answer key pdf & compare to predict your score.
Cutoff Marks for TS EAMCET 2017
The cutoff marks for the entrance test will be released after the announcement of the result. Those are declared on the basis of the number of applicants, total available seat, the difficulty level of exam, previous year cutoff & others. The cutoff marks play a major role while declaring the TS EAMCET 2017 Merit List. The contenders a check the TS EAMCET Expected Cutoff for reference & also check the previous cutoff for getting an idea.
TS EAMCET Exam Counselling Procedure
The contenders who are participated in the entrance test & qualified in the entrance test only eligible to attend the counselling. The counselling process of Registration, Document verification, Option entry and log out, Final allotment of seats, Fee payment, Self-reporting. The documents required for counselling are given below.
- TS EAMCET 2017 Rank Card
- Telangana EAMCET Aadhar Card
- TS EAMCET 2017 Hall Ticket
- S.S.C or its equivalent Marks memo
- VI to Inter Study Certificates,
- Transfer Certificate (T.C)
- Intermediate or its equivalent Memo-cum-Pass Certificate
- Caste & Income Certificate issued by competent authority if applicable.
- Residence certificate of either of parents in Telangana for a period of 10 years in the case of Non-Local candidates.
- Physically Challenged (PH) / Children of Armed Personnel (CAP) / NCC/Sports / Minority certificate if applicable.
- Residence certificate in a case where the candidate has no institutionalised education.
The counselling will be conducted in the month of June/ July 2017. For more information contenders can follow the official website.
Click Here for Latest Updates of TS EAMCET 2017 @ www.eamcet.tsche.ac.in