- 1 Vacancy Details on the Teacher Recruitment Board (TRB), Tamil Nadu 2016-
TRB TN Teacher Asst Professor Recruitment 2016-17 Online Application Syllabus Exam Pattern Sample Model Previous Solved Papers
Applicants of Tamil Nadu State who wanted to build his right path in the Teacher Department, so Teacher Recruitment Board (TRB), Tamil Nadu is going to fill 192 Asst Professors on the various vacant posts. So candidate first of all download the Official notification from the main portal of Teacher Recruitment Board (TRB), Tamil Nadu @ www.trb.tn.nic.in And check his eligibility criteria. Then they will able to submit his application form via Online Mode from the official page of TRB. The team of www.samplepapers2016.in will provide all the latest details and information related to this article on this webpage, so read a full article.
Vacancy Details on the Teacher Recruitment Board (TRB), Tamil Nadu 2016-
Total No. Posts- 192 Posts
Vacancy Name- Asst Professor
- Civil Engineering – 24 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering- 22 Posts
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering- 19 Posts
- Electronics & Communication Engineering- 22 Posts
- Computer Science Engineering- 19 Posts
- Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering- 02 Posts
- Metallurgy- 01 Posts
- Mathematics- 25 Posts
- English- 19 Posts
- Physics- 21 Posts
- Chemistry- 18 Posts
TRB, Tamil Nadu Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2016-
- For Assistant Professor (Engineering Subjects)- Applicants must have cleared his B.E./ B.Tech or M.E./ M.Tech from the relevant discipline from the reputed University or Institute with First Class Division.
- For Assistant Professor (Non-Engineering Subjects)- Candidate should have passed his Master Degree in relevant discipline with at least 55% marks from the University/ Institute with First Class Division.
Age Limit– For this recruitment applicant should not more than 57 Years as on 01/07/2016. Age relaxation/ reservation will be applicable for the reserved category applicants as per the Government Rule.
- Candidate will need to deposit exam fee of Rs.600/- and Bank intimation charges of (Rs.50/-) in any branch of SBI / Indian Overseas Bank (IOB), using Challan form attached with the prospectus.
- Reserved Category like as SC/ ST and Physically Challenged applicants should pay Rs.300/- with bank charges.
Mode of Selection– Applicants will be selected for this recruitment as based on following steps-
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
- Interview Round
Important Date to be Remember-
- Start Date of Application form- 17th August 2016
- Last Date of Application form- 07th Sep 2016
- Date of Written Exam- 22nd October 2016
Way to apply for TRB, Tamil Nadu 192 Asst Professor Online Application form 2016-
A candidate who are interested in filling his Application form for TRB, Tamil Nadu so they will submit his application form Online Mode through official page of TRB, Tamil Nadu @ www.trb.tn.nic.in The Online application form will start as soon as.
TRB TN Teacher Exam Pattern & Syllabus and Previous Year Model papers 2016-
|Subjects (in a single paper)||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|Main Subject||Part -A||100 Marks||3 Hours|
|Part- B||80 Marks|
|General Knowledge Section||10 Marks|
|Total Marks||190 Marks|
So applicants who have no idea about the Exam Paper so they download the Previous Year Model Paper from the official page which is available in the PDF file. Download it and check out for the Exam.
Admit Card- The TRB, Tamil Nadu 192 Asst Professor Exam Admit Card 2016 will be shortly uploaded on the official page of TRB, Tamil Nadu @ www.trb.tn.nic.in
Result- The Result be available on the main portal of TRB, Tamil Nadu after the conducting of Written exam, so just wait for some time.