TPSC Tripura JE Civil Syllabus 2016 Previous Sample Model Papers Admit Card Expected Cut Off Result
Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) released notification of Combined Competitive Exam to fill 298 vacancies of Junior Engineer, Junior Engineer Grade-I (Group-B) TES Grade-V (A) and V (B)and Junior Engineer-Grade-II (Group-C). The candidates who are Interested applied TPSC Junior Engineer civil Recruitment 2016 through online mode and this process is closing on 16th of Feb 2016. The candidates recruitments proces will be based on performance in the written test and interview . the candidate who ever searching for the updates of TPSC JE Civil Syllabus/model papers and pattern 2016 can go trough with this page and start preparing for the written test.
Eligibility of TSPC JE applicants –
Candidates must have at least a Degree in appropriate Branch of Engineering from certified board.
Selection proces of candidates –
Written test and interview.
TPSC JE Civil Syllabus 2016 Previous Sample Model Papers-
- Commission Name: The Tripura Public Service Commission.
- No. of Vacancy: 298 Posts
- Name of the posts: Junior Engineer(JE)
- Official website: www.tpsc.gov.in
- Location of Job: Tripura
Details of vacancies:
- JE TES Gr-V (A)(Civil) – 119 posts
- JE Gr-I (Civil) – 28 posts
- JE TES Gr-V (A) (Mechanical) – 01 posts
- JE TES Gr-V (A) (Electrical) – 14 posts
- JE TES Gr-V (B) (Civil) – 97 posts
- JE Gr-II (Civil) – 31 posts
- JE TES Gr-V (B) (Mechanical) – 06 posts
JE TES Gr-V (B) (Electrical) – 02 posts
Exam pattern –
- The Written Exam is for 500 marks shall consist of following
papers one is General Studies for one hour duration this paper carries 100 marks and
- paper two is Optional Papers in the related courses of engineering for duration of 3 hours and carries 200 marks.
100% MCQ type and consist of 50 no. of questions each carrying 2 (Two) Marks. And negative marking applicable for wrong answers of a one (1) mark for each wrong answer/
- Comprehension passage : 20 Marks
- Usage (corrections) : for 10 Marks
- English Vocabulary (idioms & phrases and synonyms & antonyms,) : 10 Marks
- General knowledge :for 20 Marks
- Current Affairs : 20 Marks
- Mental Ability : 20 Marks
ENGINEERING’S SUBJECT PAPER –II(OPTIONAL)-
- The paper consist of 15 questions and for 6 marks each answers restricted to 40 words : 90 Marks
- 2. The paper consist of 40 objective type of questions for 2 marks each questions: 80 Marks and
- 3. 05 question based on numerical questions for 6 marks each : 30 Marks
TPSC JE Civil Previous Sample 2016 –
Candidates need to visit official page and can download TSPC JE Civil model papers.
For more updates candidates need to visit official page for more updates
Download here the official syllabus of TSPC
Click me to get the JE application of TPSC 2016