SSC MTS Gen OBC SC ST Expected Cut Off 2017-
A few days ago Staff Selection Commission (SSC) had conducted the Exam for the Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) on the different vacant posts at the various examination center across all over India. Now the exam has been and now the applicants are looking for the (एसएससी mts पेपर १ कटऑफ जन ओबीसी sc st )Expected Cut in Category Wise like Gen OBC SC ST. Because the applicants want to know his performance and assumed marks in the SSC MTS Exam 2017. So applicants will get soon the Expected Cut off 2017 from this page as well as possible.
Key Information On SSC MTS Paper 1 Cut Off 2017
Just like that previous year, the application form was available in the Online Mode on the official website of Staff Selection Commission (SSC). Every year in a large amount the board releases the vacancy for the eligible aspirants those who wanted the job in this department. First of all, candidate downloads the advertisement from the official page available in the PDF file and check his eligibility criteria. Then they eligible for the Online Application Form procedure through the official page of the respective board.
SSC Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Posts Names 2017-
The MTS department known as Group C, so the vacancy like as- Peon, Jamadar, Daftary, Flash, Mali, Chokidar, etc. The region wise vacancy details is available on the official advertisement of the official page of Staff Selection Commission (SSC) @ www.ssc.nic.in. The syllabus of SSC MTS paper 1 contains the questions of 150. There will be 25 questions from reasoning, 25 questions from Maths/Aptitude, 50 questions from General English and 50 questions General Knowledge/General Intelligence. Those who will clear the cutoff of ssc mts paper 1 will be eligible for paper 2 i.e descriptive paper.
How to determined SSC MTS Paper 1 Expected Cut Off 2017 Gen OBC SC ST-
Applicants have no any idea about that how the expected cut off calculated so now here we will describe that how to determined the Expected Cut off, some of the most common factors are given below-
- No. of Candidate who appeared in the Exam.
- No. of Vacant Seats.
- Level of Paper- Easy, Medium, Hard
- Reservation System.
- Factors surroundings the vacancy.
Below Are The Region Names Of SSC
- SSC North Region (Delhi/Uttarakhand/Rajasthan)
- SSC South (AP/TN/Telangana/Puducherry)
- SSC West Region (Maharashtra/Gujarat/Goa)
- SSC East Region (WB/Odisha/Jharkhand/Sikkim/A&N Island)
- SSC Central Region (UP/Bihar)
- SSC North – Western Region (Punjab/Jammu/Chandigarh/HP/Haryana)
- SSC North – Eastern Region (Assam/Arunachal Pradesh/Manipur/Nagaland/Meghalaya/Tripura/Mizoram)
- SSC MP-Sub Region (MP/Chhattisgarh)
- SSC KKR Region (Karnataka/Kerala/Lakshadweep)
Expected Cutoff SSC MTS Exam Category Wise 2017-
|Category||Expected Cut off|
- SSC MTS last year paper 1 cutoff
- SSC Multitasking Previous 2016/2015/2014/2013/2012/2011/2010 cutoff