SSC MTS (Non-Technical) Application 2017 Multi Tasking Staff Syllabus Exam Pattern Download
The Staff Selection Commission had released a notification to recruit Multi-Tasking Staff Posts. The candidates who are interested in applying for the post can have the application form on the official website. The application procedure of above recruitment will be available in the article as below. The details of eligibility criteria, selection procedure, application procedure, examination pattern, syllabus information, admit card info, availability of results & others is available in the article below.
Brief Details of SSC MTS Exam 2017:
- Association Name: Staff Selection Commission.
- Application Mode: Online.
- Available Posts: Multi Tasking (NonTechnical) Staff.
- Selection Procedure: Written Test
- Official Website: sss.nic.in
Eligibility Details of SSC NonTechnical Staff Notification 2016-17:
The age boundaries of the recruitment of above posts will be 18 years to 25 years. The age relaxation period will be applicable as per the rules of Organization.
The candidates must pass Matriculation (10th Class)/ Equivalent in the recognized Board/Institute. The applicants can check more information on educational requirements on the official notification.
Pay Scale for SSC Multi Tasking Staff 2016:
The salary paid by the staff selection commission to the selected candidates will be Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- under the GP of Rs.1800/-.
Staff Selection Commission MTS 2017 Application Fee:
- Fee for GEN/ OBC Candidates: Rs.100/-.
- For SC/ST/PH/Ex-Serviceman/Women Applicants: No Fee.
SSC MTS 8300 Vacancies 2017 Application Process:
- Go to the official website of SSC.
- Open & read the SSC MTS Recruitment 2017.
- Click on the link to open the application form.
- Enter the details & upload the documents required to apply.
- Click on submit & take a copy of application form for further reference.
Paper 1 Exam Pattern & Syllabus for SSC NonTechnical Jobs 2017:
The examination pattern & syllabus of MTS Paper 1 topics of above recruitment will be available soon in our web portal. The aspirants can follow our web portal for more details of exam pattern & syllabus details etc.
Admit Card of SSC MT Staff Exam 2017:
The hall ticket for the selection of MTS will be available soon on the official website. The candidates can stay in touch with our web portal for details of download process of admit card & availability details of hall ticket.
SSC MTS 2017 Exam Results & Merit List:
The exam results & merit list will be available soon on the official website. The contenders can visit our web portal for more details for above notification. The release date of results will be intimated in our web portal soon.
- Online Applications Available: 31st December 2016.
- Last Date to Apply Online SSC MTS 2017: 30th January 2017.
- Availability of Hall Ticket: Notified Soon.
- SSC MTS 2017 Examination Date: 16th April to 07th May 2017.
- Release Date OF Results: Intimated Soon.