SSC CPO Prev papers Delhi ASI SI Syllabus 2016 Sample Model Previous Papers:
Staff Selection Commission will soon organizes exam for Sub-Inspectors-SI CAPFs and Assistant Sub-Inspector exam. The candidates who have applied for the SSC CPO SI AND ASI notification can read this page for the details of details of Exam pattern and syllabus updates. We hope this page will be useful to applicants at the time of preparing.
Selection process –
Candidates selected based on performance in the written test and selected candidates in written test called for the PMT/PST, medical exam and interview.
SSC CPO SI ASI Exam Pattern/model paper 2016:-
1. The written test consist of two papers
2. Both the papers consist of objective type of questions.
Below are some other details of paper pattern –
Details of Paper-I:-
Paper-I is consist of four sections they are
• Part-A consist of General Intelligence and Reasoning
• Part-B consist of General Knowledge and also General Awareness
• Part-C consist of Quantitative Aptitude questions
• Part-D consist of English Comprehension questions
• Each paper is for 50 marks and consist of 50 questions.
• Exam is for duration of 2 hours.
• Each wrong answer carries -0.25 marks r.
Details of Paper-II:-
1. Paper-II questions based on English language & Comprehension.
2. Paper consist of 200 questions which carries 200 marks.
3. Paper II is also for the duration of 2 Hours.
Part 1- General Intelligence and Reasoning:-
Analogies, problem solving, Venn diagrams, similarities and differences, arithmetical computation, relationship and other analytical functions and relation ship concepts etc.
Part 2- General Awareness:-
Current events, sports, Indian history, cultures, Indian polity and geography economy etc.
Part 3- Numerical Aptitude :-
Numbers and number sense, whole numbers, decimals, fractions and also relationships between numbers.
Part 4- English Comprehension:-
Candidates knowledge on Comprehension and writing ability, etc. would be tested.
English Language & Compression:-
Fill in the blanks (using correct verbs, articles and preposition, etc), Spellings, Vocabulary, Grammar, Synonyms, Sentence Structure, Antonyms, Phrases Sentence Completion and Idiomatic use of Words, etc. The standard of the questions will be of Higher Secondary level .
Sample papers –
Aspirants can download previous years sample papers from official page of SSC
Click me to get the more details on exam