SSC CHSL/ LDC 2017 Notification 10+2/ DEO/ PA/ SA/Court Clerk Apply Online, Eligibility
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is now going to release the notification for SSC CHSL/ LDC Application Form 2017 on the official page. SSC will conduct the Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL)/ Lower Division Clerk (LDC) Exam. So applicants who are interested and eligible they download the official notification from the main portal of SSC @ www.ssc.nic.in The application form is available and the last date of application form is 5th September 2017.
SSC CHSL/ LDC Application form Vacancy Details 2017-
- Name of the Board- Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
- Post Name- Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL)/ Lower Division Clerk (LDC) Exam
- Application Mode- Online
- Website- www.ssc.nic.in
SSC CHSL/ LDC Application form Eligibility Criteria 2017-
Educational Qualification- Candidate who are going to apply for this job vacancy they must have passed his 10+2 Class or equivalent from recognized University or Board.
Age Limit– Applicants must have completed his min age should be 18 years and max age should be 27 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the Government Rule for the reserved category.
- Gen/ OBC Category applicants will be paid Rs.100/-
- SC/ ST Category applicants will be exempted from the Application Fee.
- The application fee will be paid through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking etc.
Important Date to be Remember-
- Start Date to submit Online Application form- 5th August 2017
- Last Date of Submitting Application form- 4th September 2017
- Date of Exam – 15th to 30th November 2017
Process To fill Application form SSC CHSL/ LDC Recruitment 2017-
- Visit the official page of Staff Selection Commission (SSC) @ www.ssc.nic.in
- Click on the Recruitment.
- Find out here Online Application forms CHSL/ LDC 2017.
- Fill all the details and click on submit.
- Also, applicants have a valid email ID and mobile no.
- Pay the application fee and upload the applicant’s photo and signature.
- Print the application form for future use.
SSC CHSL/ LDC Exam Syllabus and Pattern 2017-
Candidate can also download the Exam Syllabus and Pattern from the official page of SSC @ www.ssc.nic.in The Syllabus is available in the PDF file. and also download the Previous Year Model Papers in PDF file for an idea.
Admit Card & Result 2017-
Soon the applicants can download the Admit Card before the 15 days from the Exam on the official page. To attend the Exam. After sometimes applicants can also check the Result.