SSC CHSL Recruitment 2017 (10+2) Application Syllabus Exam Pattern Timings Changes
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is going to conduct the Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) Entrance Exam for to filled up the Court Clerk, Postal/Sorting Assistant, Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Data Entry Operator (DEO) posts for the various applicants. So soon the official notification will be available on the official website in the PDF file and after that applicants will check his Eligibility Criteria and then they will able to filled his Application Form via Online Mode. The official website of Staff Selection Commission (SSC) CHSL @ www.ssconline.nic.in
SSC CHSL Application Form 2017 Vacancy Detail
Name of the Board– Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Exam name– Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL)
Post Name– Court Clerk, Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Data Entry Operator (DEO) and Postal/Sorting Assistant
Eligibility Criteria for the SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) 2017-
Educational Qualification for the SSC CHSL– Applicants who want to apply for this vacancy they must have passed his 12th class or any degree in a stream from any recognized University or institute.
Age Limit for the SSC CHSL– For this vacancy applicant must have age between 18- 27 years. Age relaxation rule will be applicable as per the Govt Rule.
Important Date (Tentative)-
- Start date of submitting Online Application form: – 5th August 2017
- Last date of submitting Online Application (Part-I) form: – 4th September 2017
- Last date of submitting Online Application(Part-II) form: – 4th September 2017
- Date of Exam: – 17th to 30th November 2017
Application Fee for SSC CHSL-
- Gen/ OBC applicants will be paid Rs. 100/- as exam fee.
- No Exam fee for the SC/ ST reserved category applicants.
- The payment will be through Credit Card, Net Banking, Debit Card etc.
- Those who will apply through Challan at any branch of State Bank of India.
How to apply for SSC CHSL (10+2) Online Application Form 2017-
Eligible and interested applicants will able to filed his Application form for this vacancy only from Online Mode from the official website before from the last date of the application form. No any other mode of application form will be accepted. Soon SSC CHSL Sample model previous papers will also be updated.
SSC CHSL Exam Syllabus and Pattern 2017-
- General Intelligence Part (25 no. of questions) – 50 marks
- English Language Part (Basic Knowledge) ( 25 no. of questions ) – 50 marks
- Quantitative Aptitude Part (Basic Arithmetic Skill) (25 no. of questions) – 50 marks
- General Awareness Part (25 no. of questions) – 50 marks
The Exam will be in objective type question paper in which there will be 4 answers in each question and candidates have to select right answers from the question. There will be 0.5 marks of negative marking for every wrong answer. Soon SSC CHSL Gen OBC SC ST expected cut off 2017 will also be updated. The students are to be informed that the SSC CHSL Latest Timings 2017 is reduced to 60 Minutes while for VH/OH students the time is 80 Minutes.