SSC CGL Exam Pattern Tier 1/ 2/ 3 Syllabus 2017 Online Exam Dates
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is going to conduct the Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Exam Tier I, II, III, IV 2017 for those applicants who were submitted his Application Form Online Mode. So the SSC CGL Exam 2017 will hold on from 19th June to 2nd July 2017 at the many exam centers across all over India. So applicants who are preparing for the SSC CGL Tier I 2017, so to be informed that the Exam Syllabus and Pattern of this Exam have been changed, so for latest Exam Syllabus and Pattern read the full article and check his exam syllabus.
- Name of the Commission- Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
- Exam Name- Combined Graduate Level (CGL)
- Tier- I, II, III, IV
- Exam Date- 19th June to 2nd July 2017
- Category- Exam Syllabus and Pattern
- Status- Available
- Website- www.ssc.nic.in
Information Notability on the SSC CGL Tier-I II III IV Exam Syllabus and Pattern 2017-
|Tier||Exam Method||Scheme of Exam||Marks||Question Quantity|
|I||Online/ Computer-Based||General Intelligence & Reasoning||50 Marks||25 Question|
|General Awareness||50 Marks||25 Question|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50 Marks||25 Question|
|English Comprehension||50 Marks||25 Question|
- The SSC CGL Exam will be scheduled on Online Mode Computer Based Exam.
- The Question will be multiple choice questions.
- Exam Paper will be consists of 100 MCQ and test will carry 200 Marks
- Time Duration will be 75 minutes and for PH Candidate 100 Min.
- There will be a penalty of 0.50 Marks for every wrong answer.
SSC CGL Tier- II Exam 2017– The Exam Syllabus of the SSC CGL Tier-II Exam has not changed yet, it will be same as previous years.
SSC CGL Tier- III Exam 2017-
- Descriptive Paper in Hindi/ English (write of Essay/ precis/ letter/ Application writing etc.)
- Total Marks will carry 100 marks and time duration will be 60 Min.
SSC CGL Tier- IV Exam 2017-
- The SSC CGL Tier- IV Exam will be Date Entry Skill Test (DEST)/ Computer Proficiency Test (CPT) (wherever applicable) Same as published in the Notice of Examination Qualifying Same as published in the Notice of Examination.
The Merit of the SSC CGL Exam of Tier- I II III IV Exam will be after the conducting of all Tier Exam. The Merit List will be released on the official page of the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) @ www.ssc.nic.in
Official Notification- Click Here