SECL 332 Mining Sirdar Recruitment 2016–2017 Online Application @ www.secl.gov.in Syllabus Solved Papers
The South Eastern Coalfields Limited is the organization which released 332 mining sirdar Posts. The candidates are searching for the complete notification which mentions the application criteria, eligibility, age limit, educational requirements, and application fees. Once they are done with the application, the candidates start searching for the SECL Recruitment Syllabus 2016–2017, SECL Recruitment Exam Pattern 2016-17, SECL Recruitment Admit Card 2016-17 which will be soon available at the official website of SECL www.secl.gov.
Key Information On SECL Mining Sirdar Notification 2016
The SECL (South Eastern Coalfields Limited) is one of the best organization, which is going to fulfill its 332 posts with the most eligible candidates among all the applicants. It will take a procedure (written examination) to filter the best among all the applications. To prepare well for the examination, and get minimum qualifying marks, the applicants need the previous year question papers, syllabus, and exam pattern. To get all the information apart from this, such as cutoff marks and all other recruitment related data, you can just visit our site which will be updated regularly as soon as the official website is updated with the current status of recruitment.
SECL Mining Sirdar Recruitment Details:-
- Name of the organization: South Eastern Coalfields Limited (SECL)
- Official website: secl.gov.in
- Name of the post: Mining Sirdar
- Number of vacancies: 332
- Candidates searching for: Application dates, Application Criteria, Exam Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Exam dates, previous question papers.
- Status: Will be available shortly
- g) Age Limit: 18 to 30 yrs. (Age exemption is available based on the reservation.
- Pay Grade: 19,035/- per month.
- Application Dates: 26th August-2016 to 20th September-2016.
- Application Receipt Download Last Date: 30th September-2016.
Procedure To Apply For The Post Of Mining Sirdar:
- The applicant has to logon to the official website.
- Select the careers block.
- Select the post followed by the online application.
- Fill up the form to the best of your knowledge and submit it along with the photograph scanned copy.
- Download the file and sign on it, attest the required documents along with recently taken photographs and sent it through the post to:- General Manager (Manpower), South Eastern Coal Fields Limited, Post Box No 60, Seepat Road Bilaspur (C-G) – 405 006.
- All the best for the application submission and the examination at the same time.