- 1 Vacancy Details of State Bank of India (SBI) PO Notification 2017 PDF
SBI PO 2313 Recruitment 2017 Notification Syllabus Exam Pattern
State Bank of India (SBI) will release the advertisement on the official website to recruit the Probationary Officers (PO) on the different 2313 vacant posts, the advertisement will upload on the official website in PDF file and after that applicant who will interest they will download it and after that check his eligibility criteria according to the advertisement. In the advertisement, all the instructions related to the Exam and also the Last date and start date of application form will be mentioned so applicants will remember it. For more information regarding about this vacancy please read the full articles which are given below. Soon SBI PO Sample model previous solved papers will be updated.
Vacancy Details of State Bank of India (SBI) PO Notification 2017 PDF
- Name of the Post– Probationary Officers (PO)
- Conducting Body– State Bank of India (SBI)
- No. of Posts– 2313 Various post
- Website– www.sbi.co.in
Eligibility Criteria for the State Bank of India (SBI) Application form PO 2017-
Educational Qualification Required– Candidates who will apply for this post they must have completed his Graduation in any discipline from any recognized University or Institute.
Age Criteria for SBI PO- Applicants have min age for this vacancy 21 years and max age should be 30 years. The procedure of age relaxation will be applicable as per the Govt Rule.
Application Fee for SBI PO-
- Applicants who belong from Gen/ OBC Category they will pay Rs. 600/-
- Reserved Category applicants SC/ ST will pay Rs. 100/-
- The mode of payment of application fee will be Online through Credit Card, debit Card, Net Banking etc.
- Applicants will also pay the application fee via Challan from any branch of State Bank of India.
Selection Procedure- Candidate will be selected for this vacancy as follows-
- Prelims Online Exam
- Mains Online Exam
How To apply for SBI Probationary Officers (PO) Online Application form 2017-
Applicants who will apply for this job vacancy they filled his application form via Online Mode from the official portal of State Bank of India (SBI) @ www.sbi.co.in Before last date of application form. No any other mode of application form will be accepted.
Important Date for SBI PO (Tentative)-
- SBI PO Official Notification released on- 6th February 2017
- Download SBI PO Call Letter of Prelims Exam- 15th April 2017 onwards
- Online Prelims Exam- 29th & 30th April 2017 and 6th & 7th May 2017
- Result of Online Prelims Exam- 17th May 2017
- Download Call Letter of Mains Exam- 22nd May 2017
- Online Mains Exam- 4th June 2017
- Result of Online Main Exam- 19th June 2017
- Download Call letter of GD & Interview- 26th June 2017
- GD & Interview Conduct- 10th July 2017 onwards
- Final Selection List- 5th August 2017
SBI PO Prelims Exam Syllabus and Pattern 2017-
English Language Part- 30 Question – 30 marks
Quantitative Aptitude Part – 35 Question- 35 marks
Reasoning Ability Part- 35 Question – 35 marks
Total 100 Question and 100 Marks.