9th July SBI PO Prelims 1st 2nd 3rd 4th Shift Review Analysis Cut Off
Very soon SBI is going to release the results of the SBI PO Prelims. This exam was conducted on July 9th, many candidates from all over India have applied for the post. The application form was easily available for everyone on our official website of SBI. As the process of application is completed the applied candidates have moved for the first round of the SBI exam process which is the written exam.
The exam was conducted at various centers of India. You all must be waiting for the present year cut off marks. Here is an update about the present year’s cut off marks the officials of the SBI is soon going to release the cutoff marks of the present year. The exact date is not been decided. To get more information about the cut off marks follow the below-given procedure.
SBI PO Expected Cut off Marks of Previous Year:
For your reference you can check the cutoff marks of the previous year so that you get the basic idea about how the cut off marks is calculated, these marks have calculated the cutoff marks according to the caste. Each and every caste has got different cutoff marks. Depending on the caste wise your marks will be calculated.
SBI PO Prelims Category wises cut off marks.
- Candidates belonging to the ST caste should at least get the minimum cut off marks of 35-40.
- Candidates belonging to the SC caste should at least get the minimum cut off marks of 35-40.
- Candidates belonging to the General caste should at least get the minimum cut off marks of 45-50.
- Candidates belonging to the OBC caste should at least get the minimum cut off marks of 40-45.
- Note: These marks are just for your reference, with these marks you will have the basic idea on it. For any kind of information do visit our official website.
SBI PO Prelims Gen OBC SC ST Cut Off 2016:
Appeared candidates must be looking for the Cut Off marks 2016. Can check them once the officials of the SBI declares it to check the cutoff marks do follow the below-given procedure.
- First, you need to visit our official website of SBI.
- Then click on it.
- Now you need to check for the exact link of the cutoff marks of the SBI PO Prelims.
- Then do click on it.
- Enter your exam roll number or the hall ticket number.
- It might even ask you to enter few of your personal details for security reason, to just find out the correct person is checking for the results.
- Then click on the submit button.
- Your results will appear in front of your desktop screen.
- Take a print copy of your cut off marks results.