SBI PO Prelims Exam Review & Analysis 2nd July 2016 Mor/ Eve Shift
State bank of India (SBI) had conducted the Online Prelims Computer Based Exam for the Probationary Officers (PO) for the 2200 Posts. So a huge number of applicants who were submitted his Online Application form for this Vacancy. And after some time the SBI had issued the Online Admit Card on the official page of SBI @ www.sbi.co.in The Online Prelims Exam was scheduled on 2nd, 3rd, 9th and 10 July 2016 at different exam centers. The Exam was held in the 2 shifts i.e. Evening and Morning Shifts. So applicants now wanted to the Exam Analysis and Review of the Exam, so for this information applicants read the full article.
The first Shift of the SBI PO Exam was from 9 AM to 10 AM, the second shift was from 11.30 AM to 12.30 PM, the third shift slot was from 2 PM to 3 PM and the fourth shift was from 4.30 to 5.30 PM.
Points on the SBI PO Exam Notification 2016-
- Name of the Bank- State Bank of India (SBI)
- Post Name- Probationary Officer (PO)
- of Vacancy- 2200 Posts
- Exam Date- 2nd, 3rd, 9th & 10th July 2016
- Application Mode- Online
- Exam Mode- Computer Based Online Exam
- Official page- sbi.co.in
Information on the SBI PO Prelims Exam Review & Analysis 2016-
As we know that State Bank of India (SBI) is one of the best and reputed banks of the India, which releases the many notifications for the applicants who want to career in the SBI Bank. So they filled his Application form. Now this year Exam of SBI PO 2016 was tough and descriptive according to the applicants who attended the Exam.
After the SBI PO Prelims Exam 2016 applicants those who cleared the Exam they will be eligible for the Mains Exam conducted by the State Bank of India (SBI). If any candidate wants to more information related to this article please visit the official page of SBI @ www.sbi.co.in And at last drop a comment in the given below inbox we will try to resolve as soon as.
SBI PO Prelims 1st Shift Review 2016
- English : 2 Reading Comprehension (10 Marks), 1 Cloze Test (5M), 1 Rearrangement (5M), 1-1 Misspelt & Error Detection
- Maths : 5 Numeric Series (5M), 5 Simplification (5M), 5 Quadratic (5M), DI (10M), 10 Other
- Reasoning : Sitting and Puzzle (20M), 5 Inequality (5M), 5 Blood Relation (5M), 2 Direction, 3 Miscellaneous
Official Website – Click Here