SBI Clerk (Junior Associates/Agriculture) Prelims Syllabus 2017Sample Model Previous Solved Papers
Recently State Bank of India (SBI) had published the recruitment notification for the Clerk (Junior Associates/ Agriculture) Posts at the official website, so applicants who were preparing and also interested in the banking sector job they had filled his online Application form via official website of State Bank of India (SBI) @ www.sbi.co.in So now the SBI is going to organize the Preliminary Exam soon for the given above post, so applicants who wants to get good marks in the Exam they can download the respective syllabus and Sample Paper, Model Papers from the official website and also we will provide a direct link at this page by which applicants will able to download these study material, so please read the full article.
Points on the State Bank of India (SBI) Exam Notification 2017-
- Bank Name- State Bank of India
- Conducting Authority- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
- Post Name- Clerk (Junior Associates/ Agriculture)
- Exam Type- Preliminary Exam
- Type of Exam- Online
- Job Category- Banking Sector
- Location- All over India
- Post Category- Syllabus and Previous Year Model Paper
- Status- Available below
- Website- www.sbi.co.in
SBI Clerk (Junior Associates/ Agriculture) Preliminary Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2017-
State Bank of India (SBI) is one of the reputed bank in all Over India, this bank recruits thousand number of candidates every year for the different departments in the Bank on the various posts. So applicants who will attend the Preliminary Exam they will get Admit Card from the official website of State Bank of India (SBI).
Sr No Name of the Subject No. of Question Marks Time Duration
1 English Language 30 30
2 Numerical Ability 35 35
3 Reasoning Ability 35 35
Total 100 100
- The Question paper will be objective type in which there will be 4 answer in each question and applicants have to choice correct answer via Online Mode.
- Each question will have contains 1 marks.
- Total No. of Question will be 100 and 100 Marks.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 Marks on every wrong answer.
Applicants who wanted to download the Previous Year Model Paper they can also download from the official website @ www.sbi.co.in and also from this page.
Click here to get prelims SBI Clerk syllabus-