SAIL IISCO Recruitment 226 ACT/ OCT Jobs 2016 Steel Plant Notification
Applicants who wanted to make his future in the Navratna Company i.e. SAIL (Steel Authority of India Ltd), is now going to recruit the Operator-cum-Technician, Attendant-cum-Technician and others vacancies on the 226 Posts. So the official notification is available on the official page of SAIL @ www.sailcareers.com So applicants who wanted to apply for this job vacancy. The Online Application form will be started from 05th August 2016 and after the filling of application form a hard copy of the application form along with the all academic documents (Xerox copies) applicants will have to send to the relevant address as given in the advertisement and also given below.
Vacancy Details on the SAIL Bharti 2016-
- Total No. of Vacancy- 226 Posts
- Post Wise Vacancy Details-
- Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee)- 134 Posts
- Attendant-cum-Technician – 70 Posts
- Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee) – Heavy Vehicle Operation- 10 Posts
- Specialist- 04 Posts
- Medical Officer- 05 Posts
- Dental Surgeon- 01 Posts
- Principal – School of Nursing- 01 Posts
- Nursing Superintendent- 01 Posts
SAIL 226 Technician Various Posts Eligibility Criteria 2016-
Educational Requirement– Applicants should have passed his 10th/ 12th/ ITI/ MBBS with MD/ MS/ BDS/ B.Sc in Nursing with concerned discipline with the good record from the recognized University or Institute. For post wise, required education qualification refer the official notification.
Age Required- To apply for this job vacancy applicants must have min age should be 28 years and max age should be 34 years. So the applicants of reserved category SC/ ST will get the age relaxation as per the Government Rule.
- Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee)– Gen/ OBC Candidate will pay Rs 250/- and SC/ ST candidate exempted from the fee
- Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee)- Gen/ OBC Candidate will pay Rs 150/- and SC/ ST candidate exempted from the fee.
- Specialist/Medical Officer/Dental Surgeon/Principal-School of Nursing/Nursing Superintendent– Gen/ OBC Candidate will pay Rs 500/- and SC/ ST candidate exempted from the fee.
Mode of Selection-
- Written Exam
- Skill Test
- Trade Test
Procedure To Apply for SAIL 226 Various Post Application Form 2016-
Applicants first of all filled his Application from through Online Mode from the Offical page of SAIL @ www.sailcareers.com Then the hard copy of application form also attach the all academic documents (xerox copies) send it to given below address before the 20th August 2016.
To the Office of DGM (Personnel-CF), SAIL-IISCO Steel Plant, 7 The Ridge, Burnpur-713325, Dist: Burdwan
- Online Application form will be started from- 05th August 2016
- Last Date of Receiving Hard Copy of Application- 20th August 2016