RRC Railway Group D PWD Syllabus 2016 Previous Sample Model Papers Cut Off
Here is the RRC Group D Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern. Candidates who have applied online for the Railway Recruitment Cell Group D PWD vacancies can now download the syllabus and exam pattern given below. The applicants who are preparing for the RRC Gr D Recruitment can now check the below points on syllabus and exam pattern. The pupils enrolled for online application form of RRC Gr D total 1884 vacancies can now start their preparation as soon as possible. Here we have provided the complete details and information on RRC Group D Syllabus for PWD and Exam Pattern in Pdf format.
Informative Review on RRC Recruitment Notification Download
- Name of Organization: Railway Recruitment Cell
- Name of Post: RRC Railway Group D PWD
- Total No. of vacancies: 1884 Vacancies
- Website: pwd.rrcnr.org
- Syllabus Status: Available
- Exam Pattern Status: Available
- Category: RRC Railway Group D Syllabus & Exam Pattern Download
RRC Recruitment 2016 Group D PWD Details –
The candidates will be selected as per their performance in the written examination and personal interview based. About huge number of applicants have been applied online for the RRC Railway Group D Vacancies and now they are searching for syllabus so that they can start their preparation. The candidates completed their 10th class and ITI successfully have applied before the last date of application form submission. The candidate who wants to get qualified in the examination must have clear idea regarding the RRC Group D Exam Pattern so that candidates can get clear idea of exam. Below we have given detailed information. The syllabuses play an important role in the exam for preparation. Here are the readers of samplepapers2016.in we are giving here RRC Group D Syllabus in Pdf format at the end of this page.
RRC Railway Group D Syllabus & Exam Pattern –
- The syllabuses to focus more on are Reasoning Ability, General Awareness, Arithmetic, Technical Ability, and General Intelligence.
- The each topic will contain 40 questions in each.
- Total marks for the exam is 200 marks.
- Duration of exam will be 2 hours.
- Paper will be based on Multiple Choice Based Questions.
Click me to fill application of Railway Group D PWD Application 2016