RRB Railway 29th March 1st 2nd 3rd Shift Review Questions Asked Expected Cut Off
Good news for the candidates who have appeared in the recruitment examination which was held in the month of march on 29th , in the 1st , 2nd , and as well as 3rd phases , as the RRB NTPC Expected cut off and the keys for the answers will be released soon in our web page. We will be providing the questions as well as answers for the questions very soon in our web page. So here we suggest all the students who have appeared in this examination, to wait for some more time to get accurate RRB NTPC Question With answers for the shift wise questions along with the answers.
RRB NTPC 29th march exam Questions WIth Answers:
The Railway Recruitment board which is well known as [RRB] has released a recruitment notification in order full fill all the vacant non technical posts in the railway department like wise it has accepted the applications via online mode and have also they have appeared in this examination which has been scheduled on 29th of March 2016, As many of the candidates have applied for this Examination so RRb has organised and segregated this Examination into 3 phases i.e into 3 shifts, the 1st shift is in the morning hours and the second shift is in the afternoon, and the 3rd shift is in the evening session. So the students who have appeared in the above mentioned Examination are curiously waiting for the Answer key and its RRB NTPC Gen OBC SC ST Cut off in order to assess the chances of getting selected for the recruitment.
List of details in short regarding the recruitment of RRB NON -TECH Recruitment 2016:
- Name of the recruiting board: Railway Recruitment Board.
- Total number of posts for in the recruitment: 18252 in total.
- Name of the concerned posts: NON-TECHNICAL Posts.
- Date of Examination: 29th of March 2016.
- Status of Expected cut off and Answer key: Will be available soon.
- Official web page to refer: Regional RRB web sites.
RRB NTPC 29th March 1st (Morning) Shift Questions With Answers
- Wind Pollination -Anemophily
- Reared for its fleece or Fiber -Alpacas
- Water Fall of Kunchikal water -Karnataka
- Environment Day? -June 5
- human body can you find islets of langerhans? -Pancreas
- In our sky Biggest Star? -Sirius A
- Maximum football world cup Won by -Brazil
- Medieval Indian book of mathematics -Leelavati
- Last mugal emperor name -Bahadur Shah Zafar
- Currency of Thailand -Baht
- Mangalyan was launched from -Sriharikota
- RBI Nationalised year -1949
- Queen berry rules in which game? -Boxing
- “Tee” is the term used in which game? -Golf
- A Deep crack in glacier is known -Crevasse
- Frontier Gandhi is well known -Abdul Ghaffar Khan
- National song was written -Bankim Chandra Chattopadhyay
- What did Edward Jenner pioneer is famous for -Vaccination
- What is present in organic compound? -Carbon
- Largest fresh water lake is known? -Lake Baikal
- Largest non polar desert is in? -Sahara
- Aurum is -Gold
RRB NTPC 29th March 2nd Shift (Afternoon) Questions With Answers
- Full form of RADAR – RAdio Detection And Ranging
- UMAMI – Taste
- Suez Cannal – Meditareian and red sea
RRB NTPC 29th March 3rd Shift (Eveninge) Questions With Answers
- Process Of Energy in Sun – Nuclear Fusion
- Tobacco Day – March 22
RRB Gen OBC SC ST Could be – 80+/75+/70+/60+
For the same recruitment the examinations are going to be held from 28th of march to 30th of April in shift wise. For more updates and Information please visit our web page regularly.