RRB NTPC Good Guard Job Profile 2016 Work Condition Salary After 7th Pay
Indian Railway Recruitment Boards (RRB) recently declared notification of recruitment to fill nearly 18000 vacancies of NTPC category like vacancies of Assistant Station Master, Goods guard Reservation Clerk & Typists. The candidates who are eligible have applied and candidates are now eagerly waiting for the earlier waiting for details of their job profile and salary updates. In earlier days no one concord about roles, duties & future prospects Job before applying for jobs. As completion and importance of railway jobs becoming high candidates are searching for each and every detail about job profile and here we have details of salary updates after 7th pay, Job profile and work conditions of Assistant goods guards posts.
Railway NTPC GG Job Profile 2016 Work Condition
Railways recruitment 2016 notification declared to fill 7591 vacancies of Goods Guard across 21 RRBs in India. As this time a huge number of applicants are participating in recruitments process candidate necessary to what work they will do after recurring and know who they are & what kind of work they do before applying.
The Goods guard is responsible for delivery of the entire cargo loaded on that particular train allotted and he can be seen in the brake van and also in the compartment attached to train in the last, this is also called as the work area.
Duties of RRB NTPC Goods Guard Working Hours and Other Details
- Guards usually work between 8-10 hours and next 15-16 hours take rest in the ‘running room’ located at specific stations
- Ensure to work in emergency brakes at his full capacity.
- Good Guard needs to Provide regular updates of track lines, clearings to the loco pilot and crossovers,
- Make sure that wagons are properly coupled with each other.
- Good Guard needs to Carry out necessary safety measures for the train
- Notify to pilot or authorities in any abnormalities
- Maintenance of the guard`s journal along with all necessary information on the travel.
- Goods guard must take full in-charge allotted train and be ensuring safety of particular cargo as well as coaches.
Salary of Goods guard After 7th Pay 2016:
Goods guard more than 35,000/ month salary. In many cases and for newly recruited GG`s Rs.60,000/ month primarily including travel & running allowances.
These pay details are up to 6th pay commission and after 7th pay commission pay of goods guard salary could rise for further.
The post of Goods guard get promotions to Passenger Guard (passenger trains) and then Mail Guard (superfast/ express trains).
For other details visit us on regular bases and visit the official page.