Salary of RRB NTPC CA after 7th Pay 2016 Job Profile Work Condition Promotion Powers
Railway recruitment board declared the notification of vacancies to fill up the various posts in 23 RRBs all over India. The vacancy of Commercial Apprentices is one among vacant posts. The candidates who have applied for the notification of CA started searching for the details of candidate’s salary, Job Profile, Work Condition and Promotion Powers and here we have some updates regarding it. By reading this article the aspirants can know the work profile of Railway Commercial Apprentice.
Details of RRB NTPC CA notification 2016–
RRB declared the notification of Commercial Apprentice (CA) to fill up 703 seats in railways. The aspirants who are eligible have applied for the notification. Candidate’s recruitment process will be based on written test. The candidates who are applying for the notification must know the details of the job and its role below are some updates.
Salary of RRB CA after 7th Pay 2016 Job Profile Work Condition Promotion Powers:
Name of board – Railway recruitment board
Name of posts – Commercial Apprentices
Total number of vacancies – 703 posts
Job profile Of Railway CA-
- CA is trained as multi-skilled supervisors in particular Commercial branch.
- CA undergo with 2-year training in different categories of working Commercial branch – training in duties of parcel clerks, Commercial clerks, goods clerks, commercial inspectors and catering,
- They put work independently during training.
- After completion of 2 years, training candidates will be posted as Chief Commercial/ Goods Clerk/ Parcel even they can be posted as Commercial inspectors.
Career path/Promotions of RRB CA With Powers
- Parcel/Goods supervisor
- Assistant Commercial Manager
- Divisional Commercial Manager and
- Senior Divisional Commercial Manager
Qualification for Direct Recruitment
Candidates who are applying for the CA posts must have qualified Degree from certified/recognized university or equivalent. The Diploma in Rail Transport and Management from Institute of Rail Transport will become additional add up in their qualification.
Candidate’s selection will be based on written Exam conducts by RRB and qualified called for Document Verification.
Railway CA Salary and other perks
|Pay Scale||Rupees 9300-34800 /-|
|Grade Pay||Rupees 4200 /-|
|Initial Pay||Rupees 9300/-|
|Total Pay (i) + (ii )||Rupees 13500/- per month|
Other Allowances will be depending on various conditions like DA on Total Pay above, House Rent Allowance and Transport Allowance. This page scale will be changed after 7th pay commission. After 7th pay the salary of CA will be 35K+.
10% of salary Deductions from total Pay will be towards RRB Pension scheme.
For more updates and details candidates need to visit the page of RRB.