RRB NTPC ASM Job Profile 2016 Work Condition Salary After 7th Pay Promotions
Railway recruitment board of India recently published the notification for recruitment to fill the vacancies of assistant station master (ASM). The candidates who are eligible have applied for the notification and candidate selection process will be based on the written test and interview. Before that candidates must the duties and responsibilities of the job. Its is necessary to a candidate to know about what work they will go to do, what will be working conditions, job profile and salary of candidates before applying. Here we have updates and also details of Assistant Station Master salary pay after 7th pay commission.
Key Information On Railway ASM Notification 2016
Railways recruitment board 2016 declared notification of assistant station master (ASM) to fill 5942 vacancies across 21 RRBs in India. The candidates who are eligible applied and this time a huge number of applicants applied for notification of ASM recruitments.
RRB NTPC ASM Job Profile 2016 Work Condition Salary After 7th Pay-
Name of the board – Railway recruitment board of India
Name of vacancies – Assistant Station Master (ASM)
Total number of vacancies – 5942 posts
Job Description/Profile Of Railway 2016 –
- The candidates who will select for the post of assistant station master (ASM) is will be in charge of running of trains at a particular station of posting. ASM will be operating the signals and ensuring that tasks are completed as per the rule book provided.
- An ASM has to work in shifts provided to him.
- For each station there will be one ASM and if in a case of bigger stations may have more than one Assistant Station Master.
Career path/Promotions of NTPC ASM With Powers :
- First stage Assistant Station Master
- Station Master
- Station Supt.
- Assistant Operations Manager and
- Divisional Operations Manager
RRB NTPC ASM Hand Salary and other perks –
Candidates who will select for the post of 5200/- to 20200/- + Grade Pay 2800/- + Initial Pay 8560/-. It is expected that around 34000 salaries could there for ASM after seventh pay.
Qualification of applicants:
The candidates must have the qualified degree from certified board/ university or equivalent.
Selection process –
Computer Based Test consist of the Aptitude test followed by certificates/Document Verification.
For more details and updates candidates can visit official page on regular basis.