RPSC Sociology School Lecturer Syllabus 2016 Sample/Model/Previous Solved Que Papers
Rajasthan Public Service Commission as recently declared/released the notification of recruitment for School Lecturer 2015 to fill the 13098 vacancies in various schools of Rajasthan. The candidates who are interested started applying for the notification from 20th of Oct 2015 and last date of registration through online is on 20th of NOV 2015. The candidates who have applied for the notification are now searching for the details of the written test syllabus and pattern of the written test. Here we have some of the updates regarding the written test to help the applicants.
Key Information On RPSC Sociology Exam 2016
- Name of Commission– The Rajasthan Public Service Commission.
- Name of the vacancies: Drawing and painting School Lecturer.
- A total number of vacancies: 13098 Posts.
- Official website: www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- Starting date of application – 20th of Oct 2015
- Closing date of application 20th of Nov 2015
- Location of the Job: Rajasthan.
Selection process In RPSC School Lecturer 2016 –
- Applicants have to attend for the written test and
- The candidates who have qualified in written test called for interview
RPSC sociology Lecturer exam model paper –
The written test of the School sociology Lecturer consists of two papers
The First paper is of 150 marks and consists of 75 questions. That means each question carry 2 marks.
The Second paper is for 300 marks and consists of 150 questions. That means each question carry 2 marks.
The question paper consists of MCQs only.
Direct link of syllabus – http://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/Static/Syllabus/A4C5940F-3CDC-4B01-93F5-45DCBB44286C.pdf
PAPER I – (150 marks)
- History – Rajasthan and also Indian History- 30marks
- Mental Ability Test and also Statistics (of Secondary Level)- 40 marks
- Indian Polity, General Science, and Geography of Rajasthan-30marks
- Educational Management and Scenario in Rajasthan, including the Right to Education Act, 2009-30marks
- Current affairs – 20marks
PAPER II (300 marks)
Senior Secondary Level
- Development of Sociology
- Subject matter of sociology
- The Meaning of Sociology
- Society –Meaning, characteristics, Types
- Sociology and Social Sciences
- Community – Meaning, Characteristics
- Family – Meaning, Features, Types
- Social Group – Meaning and Types
- Concept of Religion and Magic – Meaning, Characteristics, and Types of Magic
- Indian Social Problems – Regionalism, Casteism, Communalism, Corruption
- Marriage – Meaning, Aims, and Types
- Institution – Meaning, Features, and Types
- Social Change – Meaning, Characteristics, Factors, Culture – Definition, Characteristics, Elements of Culture
- Association – Meaning, Features, and Types, Difference between Association and
Sociological Perspective – Scientific and Humanistic Orientations to Sociological Study
Status and Role – Definition, Characteristics, Types and Relation between Status and Role Social Structure – Meaning and Characteristics
Social Stratification and Mobility – Meaning, Forms and Theories
Social Process – Meaning, Characteristics and Types
Kinship – Meaning, Features, AND Usages
Problems of Sc, ST, Women and Minorities
Population Profiles and also related issues – Explosion, Consequences
Crime and Juvenile Delinquency – meaning, Types of Crimes
Hypothesis – Meaning, Characteristics, Types, Source
Social Research – Meaning, Stages and Types of it
Sampling – Meaning, Features, and Types
Tools of Data Collection – Observation, Interview, Schedule and Questionnaire
Emergence of Social Thought
Durkheim – Division of Labour, Suicide, Social Fact
Karl Marx – Class and its Conflict, Views on Social Change and also Dialectical Materialism
Max weber – Social Action, Ideal Type, Views on Religion, Bureaucracy
Process of Social Change – Sanskritization, Westernization, and Modernization
Post Modernism – Features and Meaning
Liberalization and along with Globalization
Part – IV (Pedagogy, Teaching Learning Material, Educational Psychology, Use of computers and Information Technology-IT in Teaching)
for more updates regarding the syllabus click on www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in