RPSC Drawing & Painting Lecturer Syllabus 2016 Sample/Model/Previous Solved Que Papers
As we know the Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) inviting the applicants through the notification of recruitment for School Lecturer post to fill 13098 vacancies. The arts and painting lecture post are one among notification. The eligible applicants of Arts and painting lecturer started applying from 23rd Oct and last date of receiving the online application is 23rd Nov 2015, candidates can apply through online mode by visiting at http://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/. The applicants who have applied for the notification are now waiting for the details of the exam syllabus. We have the latest updates regarding the syllabus and model paper.
RPSC School Lecturer Drawing Painting Syllabus Download 2016
- Name of Commission– The Rajasthan Public Service Commission.
- Name of the vacancies: School Lecturer.
- A total number of vacancies: 13098 Posts.
- Name of the written Exam: School Lecturer (School Exam – 2015).
- Official web site: www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- Location of the Job: Rajasthan.
Selection process –
Candidates selected on the bases of the written test performance and interview conduct by the Rajasthan Public Service Commission.
Download the RPSC Written syllabus now –
- Candidates can start download the syllabus of the previous year from the official page of Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC). Here we have some of the steps to download the syllabus from the official page. We advise applicants to follow these steps to download the syllabus –
• All the applicants have to visit the page of the Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) with click on http://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/.
• Then find the link to candidates info available in the home page of the RPSC
• Then click on the link syllabus available
• Then choice the syllabus as “School lecturer painting and drawing or arts
• Click on the download take a print copy of the syllabus for reference at the time of exam.
PAPER I – for total of 150 marks
Subject name Marks
History – Rajasthan and also Indian History (Indian National Movement) 30 marks
Mental Ability Test and also Statistics (of Secondary Level) 40 marks
Indian Polity, General Science, and Geography of Rajasthan 30 marks
Educational Management and Scenario in Rajasthan, including the Right to Education Act, 2009 30 marks
Total 150 marks
PAPER II (300 marks)
Subject Name Total marks
Knowledge of Subject – Graduation Level 110 marks
Knowledge of Subject – Senior Secondary Level 110 marks
Knowledge of Subject – Post Graduation(PG) Level
Educational Psychology, Use of Computers and Information Technology in the Teaching Learning and Teaching Learning Material, Pedagogy, 60 marks
Total 300 marks
For more details click on – www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in