RPSC Drawing & Painting Lecturer Syllabus 2017 Sample/Model/Previous Solved Que Papers
As we know the Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) inviting the applicants through the notification of recruitment for School Lecturer post to fill vacancies. The arts and painting lecture post are one among notification. The eligible applicants of Arts and painting lecturer started applying, candidates can apply through online mode by visiting at rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in. The applicants who have applied for the notification are now waiting for the details of the exam syllabus. We have the latest updates regarding the syllabus and model paper.
RPSC School Lecturer Drawing Painting Syllabus Download 2017
- Name of Commission– The Rajasthan Public Service Commission.
- Name of the vacancies: School Lecturer.
- A total number of vacancies: soon updated
- Name of the written Exam: School Lecturer (School Exam – 2017).
- Official website: www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- Location of the Job: Rajasthan.
Selection process –
Candidates selected on the basis of the written test performance and interview conduct by the Rajasthan Public Service Commission.
Download the RPSC Written syllabus now –
- Candidates can start to download the syllabus of the previous year from the official page of Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC). Here we have some of the steps to download the syllabus from the official page. We advise applicants to follow these steps to download the syllabus –
• All the applicants have to visit the page of the Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) with the click on http://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/.
• Then find the link to candidates info available in the home page of the RPSC
• Then click on the link syllabus available
• Then choice the syllabus as “School lecturer painting and drawing or arts
• Click on the download take a print copy of the syllabus for reference at the time of the exam.
PAPER I – for total of 150 marks
Subject name Marks
- History – Rajasthan and also Indian History (Indian National Movement) 30 marks
- Mental Ability Test and also Statistics (of Secondary Level) 40 marks
- Indian Polity, General Science, and Geography of Rajasthan 30 marks
- Educational Management and Scenario in Rajasthan, including the Right to Education Act, 2009 30 marks
- Current affairs 20 marks
Total 150 marks
PAPER II (300 marks)
Subject Name Total marks
- Knowledge of Subject – Graduation Level 110 marks
- Knowledge of Subject – Senior Secondary Level 110 marks
- Knowledge of Subject – Post Graduation(PG) Level 20 marks
- Educational Psychology, Use of Computers and Information Technology in the Teaching Learning and Teaching
- Learning Material, Pedagogy, 60 marks
Total 300 marks
For more details click on – www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in