RBI Officer Gr-B Recruitment 2016 Notification, Online Apply & Admit Card
Applicants those who wanted to make the career with Reserve Bank of India (RBI), so for them on this page a good opportunity. Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has to decide to recruit the Grade B Officers on the various number of posts, so applicants those who are interested in filling the application form, they visit the official page of RBI @ www.rbi.org.in So the application form will be accepted only Online Mode. So applicants check his Eligibility Criteria from the official advertisement, which is available on the official page of RBI.
Eligibility Criteria on RBI Grade B Officers Application form 2016-
Educational Requirement- Candidate who will submit his Application form they must have passed his Bachelor’s Degree in any stream from the recognized University or Institute. for more details refer the official notification.
Age Criteria– Candidate should have min age 21 years and max age must have 30 years. Age relaxation will be given to the applicants who belongs from the reserved category like SC/ ST/ PWD.
- SC/ ST/ PWD Category applicants- Rs. 100/-
- Gen/ OBC category applicants- Rs.850/-
- Staff Applicants- Nil
- The Mode of Application fee will be Online through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking etc.
- Interview Round
How To Apply for RBI Grade B Officers Application form 2016-
- Log on to the official page RBI @ www.rbi.org.in
- Then click on the Career link.
- Search here respective link and click on that.
- Fill the application form in correct details.
- Upload the photo and signature and make the payment.
- Print this application form for future use.
RBI Grade B Officers Exam Syllabus and Pattern 2016-
Phase-I: The Exam Paper of Phase-I will be in Objective Type, which will be carry 200 Marks. The Total time duration of the Question Paper will be 120 Minutes. And the exam paper will be consists of section like as-
(i) General Awareness
(ii) English Language
(iii) Quantitative Aptitude and
|Name of Paper||Type of Paper||Time (Minutes)||Marks|
Economic and Social Issues Subject
|Objective Type||90||100 Marks|
English (Writing Skills) Subject
|Descriptive, to be typed with the help of the keyboard||90||100 Marks|
Finance and Management or Economics or Statistics Subject
|Objective type||90||100 Marks|
Phase-III: Interview Procedure
RBI Grade B Officer Exam Admit Card 2016-
The Admit Card of RBI Grade B Officer will be available online mode only before 10-15 days before the exam. The Admit Card will be download from the official page of RBI @ www.rbi.org.in By entering the Reg. No./ Application No. or DOB.
RBI Grade B Officer Exam Result 2016-
The Result of RBI Grade B Officer 2016 will be available only on the official page of RBI after 1 month from the Exam.
- Online Application starts- September 2016
- Closing of Application form- October 2016
- Last Date of Fee payment- October 2016
- Phase-I Exam Date- November 2016
- Phase-II Exam Date- December 2016