RBI Assistant Notification 2016 Online Apply Last Date, Admit Card
Reserve Bank of India will be released the advertisement to recruit the 610 Assistant Posts in its various zonal offices. The application process of RBI Assistant Recruitment 2016 will be shortly started after the declared notice by RBI. The Exam will be conducted Online across all over India Country. So applicants those who want to make his career in RBI so they will able to submitted his Application form through Online Mode. The Application form will be started soon from the official page of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) @ www.rbi.org.in
Details on RBI Assistant Application form 2016-
- Organisation Name- Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
- Post Name- Assistant
- No. of Vacancy- Various
- Application Mode- Online
- Official page- www.rbi.org.in
Eligibility Criteria for RBI Assistant Application form 2016-
Educational Qualification– Aspirants must have completed his Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from any recognized University or Institute with at least min 50% marks.
Age Limit- Candidate must have age for this vacancy 18- 28 years. Applicants should have born not earlier than 02/05/1985 and not later than 01/05/1995 (both days includes) are only eligible to apply for RBI Recruitment 2016.
- Rs. 50/- for SC/ ST/ PWD /EXS Category applicants (Intimation Charges)
- Rs. 450 /- for OBC/ General applicants (Examination fee+ Intimation Charges)
- The Mode of application fee will be Online mode through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking etc.
Selection Method- Applicants will be selected based on the performance of Online Exam, Interview & Document Verification conducted by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI).
Procedure to apply for RBI Assistant Application form 2016-
- Go to the official page of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) @ www.rbi.org.in
- Click on the Job opportunities.
- Find out here Online Application forms Assistant Post 2016.
- Fill the application form and submit.
- Make the payment process and upload the photo and signature in the required format.
- Print the application form for future use.
RBI Assistant Written Mains Exam Syllabus and Pattern 2016-
- The Question paper will be contains 200 marks and 200 question.
- The Exam Paper will be objective type.
- There will be the penalty of 0.25 marks for every wrong answer.
|Sr. No.||Name of Tests (Objective)||No of Questions||Maximum Marks||Total Time|
|1||Test of Reasoning Section||40||40 Marks||2 Hours|
|2||Test of English Language Section||40||40 Marks|
|3||Test of Numerical Ability Section||40||40 Marks|
|4||Test of General Awareness Section||40||40 Marks|
|5||Test of Computer Knowledge Section||40||40 Marks|
|Total||200 Question||200 Marks|
RBI Assistant Exam Admit Card 2016-
The Call Letter/ Admit Card will be available on the official page of RBI @ www.rbi.org.in for the Eligible applicants. The candidate will able to download the admit card before 10-15 days prior the exam. Admit Card will not be sent by post to the applicants, it will be available online Online Mode.
RBI Assistant Exam Result 2016-
The RBI Exam Assistant 2016 will be declared after 1 month from the Exam on the official page of RBI @ www.rbi.org.in
- Start Date of Online Registration- 7th November 2016
- Last Date of Closing Registration- 28th November 2016
- Last Date of Payment of Fee-28th November 2016
- Date of Prelims Online Exam- 23rd and 24th December 2016
- Issue of Admit Card- December 2016
- Declaration of Result- January 2016