RBI Assistant Mains Syllabus 2017 Sample Model Previous Solved Papers
Reserve Bank of India has updated the news regarding the change in the examination pattern for RBI Exam. The aspirants, who are interested in applying, can check the examination syllabus & the Main examination changed Pattern in the article below. The recruitment notice & examination dates will be announced shortly. The aspirants can check the details about model solved papers for the new exam pattern updated soon in the articles.
The recruitment notice is published every year to recruit many candidates for various positions. Many applicants who interest in the banking field by applying. The recruitment notice for this year is about to release shortly. The aspirants who are eagerly waiting for the notification need to have the bit more patience. Till then the aspirants can have a look below for the details regarding the exam pattern for main & prelims examination.
RBI Selection Examination 2017:
- Prelims Examination.
- Main Examination.
RBI Prelims Examination 2016:
The aspirants will be attending the first round of selection prelims exam after applying for the post. The contenders who qualify in the exam will be shortlisted for the next level.
The contenders can also download previous year papers from the prelims exam from the official site and start preparing. The examination pattern, syllabus for the year will be updated soon.
RBI Main Examination 2016-17:
The aspirants can check the main examination pattern below in the article. The applicants need to prepare on the topic below. The RBI Model Papers will be updated soon on the official website.
Once the applications have been completed the aspirants can check the detailed syllabus & exam pattern details.
RBI Asst Main Exam Syllabus 2017 PDF Download:
- Numerical Ability: 40 Marks.
- Logical Reasoning: 40 Marks.
- General Awareness: 40 Marks.
- Computer Knowledge: 40 Marks.
- English Exam: 40 Marks.
RBI Main Examination Details:
- The aspirants will be given 2hrs of time to complete the exam.
- The exam pattern will be based on MCQ pattern.
- Each correct answer will be given 1 mark.
- It consists 4 sections each 40 Marks.
- 25 Negative Marking.
How to Check latest RBI Assistant Mains Model Papers 2017 :
- Open the website home page using the link above.
- Click on the recruitment notices.
- Search for RBI Assistant Main Exam Model Paper 2017 from the list.
- Click on it and model paper will appear on a screen.
- Download and take prints if required.
- Start preparing for the examination.
All the latest updates will be available soon in the articles.