Rajyasabha Secretariat Jr Clerk/ Translator Syllabus 2016 Exam Pattern Sample Model Previous Solved Papers
Applicants who want to build his career in Rajya Sabha Secretariat so they do not miss this big opportunity because the official notification is available on the official page, so first download it and check the eligibility criteria every applicant. Then applicants will able to fill his Application form Online mode fro the Rajya Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2016 The Recruitment is for 143 Posts on the various posts like Jr Clerk/ Translator etc vacancy. The official page of Rajya Sabha @ www.rajyasabha.nic.in In this page we are going to provide the direct link to fill the Online Application for Rajya Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2016. Soon the Rajya Sabha Secretariat Clerk sample model previous papers will be updated.
Vacancy Details on the Rajya Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2016-
Total No. of Post- 143 Post
Job Location- Delhi
Name of the Posts-
1. Junior Parliamentary Interpreter (English/Hindi) – 01 Post
2. Junior Parliamentary Interpreter (Assamese) – 01 Post
3. Junior Parliamentary Interpreter (Marathi) – 01 Post
4. Junior Parliamentary Interpreter (Urdu) – 01 Post
5. Junior Parliamentary Reporter (Hindi) – 04 Post
6. Junior Parliamentary Reporter (English) – 04 Post
7. Senior Executive/Legislative/Committee/Protocol Assistant – 23 Post
8. Research Assistant – 08 Post
9. Stenographer (English) – 16 Post
10. Security Assistant Gr.II – 16 Post
11. Junior Library Assistant – 02 Post
12. Junior Clerk (English) – 30 Post
13. Junior Clerk (Hindi) – 02 Post
14. Junior Clerk (Urdu) – 01 Post
15. Translator – 28 Post
16. Junior Proof Reader – 13 Post
17. Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade)- 02 Post
Rajya Sabha Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2016-
Educational Required- Candidate who will submit his application form they must have completed his 10th/ 12th/ Degree or Diploma in any stream from the reputed University or Institute. And also should have Computer Typing Knowledge.
Age required– Aspirants must have aged for this recruitment 18- 30 years. So applicants refer the official notification for post wise age limit criteria.
Exam Fee- Candidate those who fill his Application form they will be pay application fee as follows-
- Gen/ OBC category applicants will be pay Rs.100/- + Rs.60/- Bank Charge.
- No Application fee for SC/ ST/ PH Candidate
- The application fee will be paid through Online Mode.
Selection Procedure- Selection will be made by the Rajya Sabha Board on the basis of Written Exam, Interview & Trade Test.
Procedure to fill Online Application for 143 Posts Rajya Sabha Recruitment 2016-
- Candidate must log on the official page of Rajya Sabha @ www.rajyasabha.nic.in
- Then click on the Career link and find here Online Application form for 143 Jr Clerk, Typist Recruitment 2016.
- Before applying Online read the instructions and click on apply Online.
- Enter all details by the candidate and submit.
- As per the category, applicants will make the payment and upload the photo and signature.
- Click on the submit and print the application form for future use.
Important date to be Remember-
- Starting date of Online Application form- 18th July 2016
- Last Date of submission of application form- 29th August 2016
- Exam Date- Update Soon