Rajkot Municipal Corporation Jr Clerk Recruitment 2017 Selection Process & Result
RMC Jr Clerk Notification 2017 Dates
|Name of Organisation||Rajkot Municipal Corporation|
|Post Name||Junior Clerk|
|Number of Post||75|
|RMC Jr Clerk Selection Process||Personal Interview|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|RMC Jr Application started||11th May 2017|
|Last Date for applying||30th May 2017|
RMC Jr Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2017
Age Limit –
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 30 years
Age relaxation will be applicable to the reserved category has per the rules of Rajkot Municipal Corporation
Educational Qualification –
- The candidates should be completed Graduation in any department by recognised and should acquire maximum 50% percentage in academics.
- Candidates should have computer knowledge
- The contenders able to enter the data in English/Gujarati Languages. The typing Speed should be minimum 17WPM.
Application Fee –
- The fee for General candidates is Rs. 100/-
- Contenders of ST/SC/OBC is Rs. 50/-
Pay Scale for the RMC Junior Clerk Jobs 2017
The candidates who will be selected for the above posts can have the pay scale of Rs.19900/- to 63200/-. The aspirants can check the official notification for more information.
Steps for RMC Jr Clerk Apply Online 2017
- Open the official website.
- Click on the recruitment tab.
- Select the Jr Clerk application form link.
- Click on Online Apply.
- The application form will be displayed.
- Enter the details of the aspirants.
- Upload the certificates asked in the application form.
- Click on Save& Submit button.
- The contenders can download or take a print out of the application form.
RMC Jr Clerk Selection Result 2017
The result will be declared few days after completion of the interview. Contenders who are selected for an interview will be provided call letter on the official website. To know more details about the recruitment post visit the official web portal.