Punjab TET Online Apply 2016 PSTET Notification & Exam Dates
State Council of Educational Research & Training, Punjab has released an advertisement to conduct Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test (PSTET-2016). So applicants those who are interested in becoming a Primary and Secondary Teacher for the various Government Schools of Punjab State. Every year lots of candidates who wants to become the teacher, so they have compulsory to appeared in this exam. So to fill application form applicants visit the official page and read the instructions and submit the application form online mode before the last date. The official page of Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test (PSTET-2016) is @ www.tetpunjab.com
Detail of PSTET Application forms 2016-
- Name of the Exam- Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test (PSTET-2016).
- Conducting Body- State Council of Educational Research & Training
- For Primary Stage (Class I-V): Candidate must have completed his SSC or it’s equivalent for this posts with at least 50% marks & passed or appearing in final year of 4- year Bachelor of Elementary Education or appearing in final year of 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education.
- For Elementary State Teacher (Class VI- VII): Candidate must have passed his Graduation from any stream with at least min 50% marks & passed or appearing in 1 year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed) or appearing in final year of 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education.
- For the Gen/ OBC Category applicants will pay for Paper-I Rs.600/- and for both Paper’s Rs. 1200/-
- For the SC/ ST Category applicants will pay for Paper-I Rs.300/- and for both Paper’s Rs. 600/-
Important date for PSTET 2016-
- Start Date of Online Registration- 04th July 2016
- Last Date of Closing Registration- 21st July 2016
- Start Date of Payment of Application Fee- 05th July 2016
- Last date of payment- 20th July 2016
- Admit Card Downloading Date- Update Soon
- PSTET Exam Date- Update Soon
How To fill Punjab TET 2016 Application form-
- Go to the official page of Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test (PSTET-2016) is @ www.tetpunjab.com
- Then click on the PSTET 2016
- Click on that and read the full instructions carefully before applying Online.
- Fill the application form and click on submit.
- Make the payment as required by the category and upload the photo and signature.
- Print the application form future use.
PSTET Admit Card 2016-
Applicants will able to download their PSTET Admit Card 2016 after the submitting of his Application form of PSTET 2016 Application form. So applicants note down the Reg./ Application No. and DOB/ password and then they will get their Admit Card from the official page of Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test (PSTET-2016) is @ www.tetpunjab.com.
PSTET Result 2016-
All the competitors who attended the PSTET 2016 Exam successfully they will also search the PSTET 2016 Exam Result at the various internet site, so it will be soon published on the official page of PSTET.
Official Website – Click Here