PUCET (PG) Syllabus 2017 Model Sample Previous Solved Papers:
Panjab University will soon organize the Common Entrance Test to get admissions into Various Under Post graduation courses for the academic year of 2017-18. The Aspirates who have applied for the PU-CET PG MA M.Sc M.Com M.Tech can read this page for the update of the syllabus, exam pattern, and model question papers and for more updates visit the official page of Panjab university.
Key Information On PUCET PG Entrance Exam 2017
Panjab University is one of the oldest Indian university established in the year 1882 University. This university has 188 affiliated colleges/institutes in the state of Punjab. University every year conduct the various entrance test for admissions into under graduation and post graduation courses, even this year university decided to conduct the entrance exam for the courses of PG. The aspirants who are interested and eligible can apply for the notification through online mode, after declaring the notification. And here we have some of the updates regarding the exam syllabus and exam pattern. The students can start following the below post to know the important information which will be helpful to them during exam preparation.
Detailed information of exam –
- Name of the university – Panjab University
- Name of the written test – PUCET- Panjab university common entrance test 2017
- Courses offered – Post graduation
- Academic year – 2017-18
- Official notification – Available soon
PUCET PG 2017 Syllabus details
Panjab University- PU CET(PG) syllabus available in the official page, applicants can start download by following simple steps
• Aspirants log on to official page of Panjab University
• Then find the link to syllabus
• On that page click on the PUCET PG 2017-18 entrance test syllabus
• Open and download the page
• Make sure to take out a print copy for the reference of candidates
PU CET exam pattern –
• The PUCET UG & PG exam question paper consist of 75 multiple choice questions.
• The written exam paper is for the duration of 1:30 hour (i.e., 90 minutes).
• The entrance test questions based on the graduation level
• For more details regarding the entrance test exam pattern aspirants visit the page PU
PU CET 2017 Model papers –
The applicants can download model papers from the page of a university.
For other updates visit university page at http://puchd.ac.in
Download here the information on PUCET PG 2017