OPSC Judicial Services Recruitment Application Syllabus Exam Pattern Sample Model Previous Solved Papers @opsconline.gov.in
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) had decided to fill up the 153 Posts for the Judicial Services Posts on the various vacant posts. So the official advertisement is available on the official page in the PDF file, so first download it and read all instructions carefully. After that for this recruitment that candidate who are interested in applying they will filed his Application form in prescribed format and after that attach all the xerox of academic qualification send it before the last date to the relevant address as mention in the notification and will provide at the last of this article.
OPSC Vacancy Details 2016-
- Total No. of Posts- 153 Posts
- Posts Name- Civil Judges
- Job Location- Odisha
- Category- Government Job
- Official Page- www.opsc.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria on the OPSC 153 Civil Judges Recruitment 2016-
Educational Qualification for OPSC- Aspirants who wanted to apply for this vacancy they must have completed his Degree in Graduation in Law from a recognized University or Institution.
Age Limit for OPSC- For this vacancy applicant should have age between 23- 35 year as on 01/07/2016. For reserved category, applicants will be applicable age relaxation as per decided by the Government.
Examination Fee– Applicants should have to pay Rs.300/- for the Gen/ OBC category applicants. No application fee for reserved category applicants SC/ ST/ PH Candidates.
Mode of Selection for OPSC- Candidate will be selected for this vacancy as following steps-
- Prelims Exam
- Mains Exam
Important Date to be Remember-
- Last date for Submission of Application form- 20th Aug 2016
- Last Date of Fee Payment- 23rd Aug 2016
- Prelims Exam Date- 04/09/2016
- Mains Exam- Nov 2016
- Exam Date- Update Soon
Way to fill OPSC 153 Civil Judge Application form 2016-
- Aspirant visits the official page of OPSC @ www.opsc.gov.in
- Then click on the “Advertisement” and here click on the “Advertisement for Odisha Judicial Service Examination-2016 [Advt. No. 03 of 2016-17]”.
- Read the instructions carefully and click on the Apply Online.
- Filled the Application form and after that take the print copy of filled Application form.
- Then attach all the academic xerox copies of documents sent it before the 20th Aug 2016 to the relevant address as given below-
The Special Secretary, Odisha Public Service Commission, 19, Dr. P.K Parija Road, Cuttack – 753001
Exam Pattern, Syllabus, and Previous Year Model Papers 2016-
Applicants those who wanted to clear the all steps of OPSC Exam they download the Exam Pattern and Syllabus from the official page in the PDF file. And can also download the Previous Year Model Papers for an idea about the Exam Paper.
OPSC 153 Civil Judge Exam Admit Card 2016-
The Admit Card for the Written Exam will be upload by the OPSC on the main portal of OPSC @ www.opsc.gov.in Before the 2 weeks from the Exam.
Result– Applicants will check his Result after 1 month from the Exam date from the official page of OPSC @ www.opsc.gov.in by entering the Roll No. and DOB.