NEET 2017 Notification Application Syllabus Exam Pattern
The NEET 2017 stands for National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) is to provide the admission in the various Under Graduate and Post Graduate Course for the Medical Course provided by the various Medical Institutions in India. So the NEET 2017 exam will be conducted by the National Board of Examination, so those applicants who wish to take admission in the medical Course they first of all download the advertisement from the official page @ www.nbe.gov.in And check his eligibility criteria and after that they will able to filled his Application Form via Online Mode before the last date of submission form.
Courses Offered by the NEET 2017-
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery MBBS Course
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) Course
Eligibility Criteria for the NEET 2017 Application Form-
Educational Criteria for NEET- Candidate must have complete his 12th Class with at least min 60% marks from any recognized board or College. Candidate must have Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Biotechnology as the compulsory subject in the 12th class.
Age Limit for NEET- For the NEET 2017 applicants must have age between 18- 25 year. Age relaxation for the reserved category applicants will be applicable as per the rules of the Government of India.
Application Fee for NEET 2017-
|Category||Fee without Late||Fee with Late|
|For Gen/ OBC Applicants||Rs.1000/-||Rs.2000/-|
|For SC/ ST/ PH||Rs.550/-||Rs.1550/-|
All the candidate who will fill his Application form to be informed that after the filling of Application form they must have sent his Confirmation Letter to the given below address-
The Assistant Secretary (NEET), Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), Shiksha Kendra 2, Community Center, Preet Vihar, Delhi. Pin- 110-092
How To fill NEET 2017 Application form Online
- First applicants need to visit the official website of National Board of Examination @ www.nbe.gov.in
- After that click on the Online Application Form> NEET- 2017.
- Read all the instructions carefully and after that click on Apply Online.
- Applicants must have a valid E-Mail ID and valid Mobile No.
- Fill all the details by the applicants and pay the application fee and upload the signature and photograph.
- After that print the application form for future use.
NEET-2017 Exam Admit Card and Result 2017-
After the completion of Online Application form procedure, the NBE Board will issue the Admit Card on the official page @ www.nbe.gov.in for the eligible applicants to appear in the exam. After conducting of exam NBE will also upload the NEET- 2017 Exam Result on the official page.
NEET- 2017 Exam Syllabus and Pattern-
Applicants can also download the Syllabus and Exam Pattern from the official page those who are going to appear in the NEET-2017 Exam. The Study Material is available in the PDF file.
Important Date (Tentative) for NEET- 2017-
- NEET- 2017 Application Form Begins- 1st week of December 2016
- Last Date of Submission Form- Last week of December 2016
- NEET- 2017 close application form submission (with late fee)- End of January 2017
- NEET- 2017 confirmation page receipt (with late fee)- 1st week of February 2017
- NEET- 2017 Admit Card available- 1st week of April 2017
- NEET- 2017 Exam Date- May & June 2017
- NEET- 2017 Result Announce- 1st week of June 2017
- NEET- 2017 Counselling Start- September 2017