MPSC Notification 450 Tax Assistant Jobs 2016 Apply Online, Recruitment
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has announced the official notification to recruit the 450 Tax Assistant on the various vacant posts. So applicants want to fill his Application form the first of all download the notification from the official page @ www.mpsc.gov.in Then checks the eligibility criteria from the advertisement. After that applicant will able to fill his Application form through Online Mode from MPSC @ www.mpsc.gov.in The Online Application form will be accepted till 25th July 2016.
Vacancy detail on MPSC Tax Assistant Notification 2016-
- Board Name- Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)
- No. of Vacancy- 450 Posts
- Post Name- Tax Assistant
- Official page- www.mpsc.gov.in
- Application mode- Online
MPSC 450 Tax Assistant Application form Eligibility Criteria 2016-
Educational Qualification– Candidate who will submit the application form for this vacancy need to passed his Gradation Degree in any stream from reputed University.
Age Limit– Applicants who will apply for MPSC Tax Assistant 2016 they must have min age 18 years and max age should be 33 years. The age relaxation will be applicable for the reserved category as per the Government Norms.
Application Fee- Aspirants who applied for MPSC Recruitment 2016 they need to application fee as follows-
- Applicants of Gen/ OBC Category will need to pay Rs.365/-
- Candidate of SC/ ST/ PWD category will need to pay Rs.265/-
Selection Method for MPSC– Applicants will be selected for MPSC as follow procedure-
- Written Exam
- Interview Procedure
Procedure to fill Application form MPSC 450 Tax Assistant 2016-
- Eligible candidate will visit the official page of Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) @ www.mpsc.gov.in
- Go to the Recruitment Portal and find here Online Application for MPSC 450 Tax Assistant Recruitment 2016.
- Before applying Online read the instruction carefully and applicants must have a valid email id and mobile no.
- Fill the application form and click on submit.
- Make the payment as possible for the category.
- Upload the photo and signature.
- Print the application form for future use.
MPSC 450 Tax Assistant Exam Syllabus and Pattern 2016-
Candidate can download the Exam Syllabus and Pattern from the official page of MPSC @ www.mpsc.gov.in In the PDF file. The applicant can also download the Previous Year Model Papers from the official page and get an idea about the Exam Paper.
Admit card- Aspirants who will file his Application form through Online Mode, the MPSC board will upload the Admit Card for the eligible applicants to attend the Exam. The aspirants will get the download the Admit Card/call letter/ hall ticket by entering the Reg. No, and date of birth.
Result– Applicants those who will be appeared in the MPSC 450 Tax Asst Exam 2016 they can also check his Exam Result from the official page of MPSC @ www.mpsc.gov.in
Last Date of Submit Online Application form- 25th July 2016