MPSC AMVI Recruitment 2016 Online Application Exam Date Admit Card-
Excellent New for the applicants of Maharashtra State because Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has declared notification 2016 to recruit the Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector (AMVI) for the applicants. Eligible and Interested applicants can apply for this posts through Online mode from the Official page of Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) @ www.mpsc.gov.in Before the last date of submission of application form. The Online Application form will be started soon. Detailed information and eligibility related to MPSC AMVI Recruitment 2016 are mentions below, so before the check details filling application form-
Important Details on MPSC Recruitment 2016-
- Name of the Board- Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)
- No. of Vacancy– 188
- Post Name- Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector (AMVI)
- Job Category- Government
- Location– Maharashtra
- Online Application Starts- 30th January 2017
- Last Date of Application form– 19th February 2017
- Admit Card Available– 15 Days from Exam Date
- Exam Date- Prelims exam on 30th April 2017
- Website– www.mpsc.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria for MPSC AMVI Application Form Online 2016-
Educational Qualification for MPSC– Must have completed 10th/ 12th/ Diploma from a recognized University/ Board.
Age Limit for MPSC– Applicants age for this vacancy min 19 years and maximum 33 years as on 01/02/2016. Age relaxation will be applicable for reserved category applicants.
Application Fee for MPSC-
- General Candidate needs to pay as application fee Rs.373-
- Reserved Category applicants (SC/ST/PWD) will have to pay Rs.273/-
- Ex-SM Candidate will have to pay Rs.23/-
Selection Method for MPSC- Candidate will be selected for MPSC AMVI on the performance of Written Exam and interview procedure conducted by MPSC.
How to fill Online Application form for MPSC AMVI Application form 2016-
- First, visit the official website Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) @ www.mpsc.gov.in
- Go to the Recruitment Section and click here Online Application ofAMVI Recruitment 2016.
- Before applying Online read all the instructions carefully.
- Fill the Application for with correct details by the applicants.
- Applicants have valid Email ID & Mobile No.
- Click on submit and pay the application fee as required.
- Upload the Photograph and signature as required in format.
- Print the Application form for future use.
MPSC AMVI Mains Result Cutoff 2016-17
All the information regarding the prelims, mains and final joining letter updates are given here.