MPPSC State Service Main 2016-17 Admit Card Syllabus Exam Pattern Sample Model Previous Solved Papers
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) had released the notification for the job seekers of Madhya Pradesh for the Various Services & Departments under State Service Exam 2016. After that MPPSC finally conducted the Prelims Exam at the various exam center. That candidate who will clear in the Prelims exam they will be eligible for the Mains Exam conducted by the MPPSC. So the applicants who will apply for Mains exam for them here at this page all the information related to this notification, so the applicant will read the full article which is given below. Soon MP State Services Mains sample model previous solved papers will be updated.
Important Date for MPPSC State Services Mains-
- Last date for submission of Online Application form- 12th August 2016
- The last date to submit application fee with late fee- 13th August to 24th September 2016
- Last date of correction in Application form- 26th July to 19th August 2016
- Admit Card availability- 9th September 2016 to 28th September 2016
- MPPSC Mains Exam Date- 1st October to 7th October 2016
MPPSC State Service Mains Exam Eligibility Criteria 2016-
Applicants who qualified the Prelims Exam they will be eligible for the Mains Exam and secured a valid rank can apply for MPPSC State Service Main Exam.
Candidate will pay his Application fee for the different category applicants. So they will pay exam fee as follows-
- For UR Category (Gen/ OBC) Applicants will pay Rs.800/-
- For reserved category (SC/ ST/ PH) applicants will pay Rs.400/-
- The application fee will be pay through Online Mode.
Selection Procedure– Selection of the applicants for this exam will be made by the obtained marks in the Mains Exam and Interview Procedure.
How to Apply for MPSSC State Service Exam Mains Application form 2016-
- Applicants will be applied for this application form visit the official page of MPPSC @ www.mppscdemo.in
- Go to the advertisement link and find here “State Service Exam Mains 2016.”
- Read the instructions carefully and click on Apply Online.
- Fill the all details in online registration with correct details.
- Then pay the application fee as required.
- After that applicants will upload the scanned size signature and photo.
- Then print the application form for future use.
MPPSC State Service Mains Exam Admit Card 2016-
Candidate will able to download his Admit Card to appeared in the Mains Exam for State Service Exam from the official page. The Mains Hall Ticket will be available on the MPPSC Page before the 15 days from the Exam.
MPPSC State Service Mains Exam Result 2016-
The Result will be soon uploaded on the official page after the conducting of Mains Exam. Applicants will get his result by entering the Roll No. and DOB. The Result will be upload after 1 month from the Exam.